• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Do you want to reset lunarforce?

DO YOU WANT RESET LUNARFORCE?

• yes

Votes: 40 63.5%
  • no

Votes: 23 36.5%

• Total voters
Zantera for example I think.. tell me why Ziorr is using them then? He has the colours from our friend Bob, he also used them on OT before.
You don't know ziorr. Personally I know him and I was with him on Calva then I switched team and made my own guild: Hard War. Ziorr has never played an ot apart from some with me and my irl mate, Zarz. If you did play an ot with us then I'd know you.

He doesn't know you or 'Bob' but there's nothing special with knowing Ziorr in my opinion just that you idol him together with ur friends.

There's Bob:

Who is bob? On kyra? And he is ot player, lol?

Bob Yerio. Lol that was pl kid on Kyra, he didn't invent the colours he was low lvl 100 or something. Ziorr is from Olympa, didn't play Kyra a lot if I'm right? You wouldn't know since u never played Kyra though

I dont know Ziorr? Ziorr only played a few ots? Fanboy of Ziorr? HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

You just proven me you're full of shit.

nite famous dolera star aka english version of veziv

I dont know Ziorr? Ziorr only played a few ots? Fanboy of Ziorr? HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

You just proven me you're full of shit.

nite famous dolera star aka english version of veziv
I know Ziorr if I can get hold of him in dolera ts, Calva ts or olympa ts. Can I ask for ur name or which name?

Plus this is Bob:

Fat pl kid who invented the colours? He maybe invent mc Donald's. Oh, and it is him from his YouTube channel.

Never said he invented the colours you dipshit, also I am pretty sure he'd outplay you easily few years ago. You're just a 2013/2014 calva player whos full of shit

cant belief gajs

pusspussssssssss

Never said he invented the colours you dipshit, also I am pretty sure he'd outplay you easily few years ago. You're just a 2013/2014 calva player whos full of shit

cant belief gajs

pusspussssssssss
Calva player from 2013/2014. Yes, I am along with everyone in Calva since Calva was created in 2013 LMFAO.

I am an old school Dolerean player, playing since 2005 and played Antica on 2001, if u want I can organise a char for you on Calva, I wanna see you outplay me or I can easily join Shadowcores or lunar. Or even better, a 7.4- ot?

what the fuck, my eyes are burning when i read this shit from Riki Aka Bruh Aka Old Rl Player Noone Cares And Heard About Him Gtfo Everybody Piss Off On Your Face You Dolera Oldari Legendari Player I Can Smash You So Hard By My Left Hand And Even If I Will Be Blind You Little Noskill

No / They can change only maximum lvl to transfer char lunar > shadow like 250 max and you lose more % when ppl killed you

You don't know ziorr. Personally I know him and I was with him on Calva then I switched team and made my own guild: Hard War. Ziorr has never played an ot apart from some with me and my irl mate, Zarz. If you did play an ot with us then I'd know you.

He doesn't know you or 'Bob' but there's nothing special with knowing Ziorr in my opinion just that you idol him together with ur friends.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA i just found about this thread now and reading the posts of this riki aka bruh HAHAHAHahAHAhaHA

u have no clue who ur talking to son we know ziorr pretty well
and we are the reason he left ots to the shitty rl tibia where u belong too
;)

Back