• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Does Amazon's New World contain features Tibia misses?

T

tejdi

Does Amazon's New World contain features Tibia misses?

• Cites' ownership by guilds,
  • Taxes,
  • Working on upgrading the city,
  • Wars between guilds to take city's/areas ownership,
  • Dungeons,
  • Fractions [...]

All the features fit Tibia, in my opinion.

xd.png

Does anyone work on coding these into our beautiful Open Tibia Servers world?

New World is a game from Amazon Games.

Eh... the further away from 7.x and 8.0 you get the less these features would be good on Tibia.

These features would be amazing for oldschool tibia, for a close example you can see Albion Online. It closely resembles oldschool tibia with these features plus much more.

Would love to see an OT with these features.

you don't need features for all of this
tibians were doing that in year 2000
just reverse every update and you got it

you don't need features for all of this
tibians were doing that in year 2000
just reverse every update and you got it
I don't see how "Cites' ownership (with bonuses from that)," "Taxes," and "Dungeons" were working back in 2000.

I don't see how "Cites' ownership (with bonuses from that)," "Taxes," and "Dungeons" were working back in 2000.
Guilds certainly owned specific areas and even sometimes whole servers. Tax can come in many forms, for many it was not being able to hunt thus giving the guild better exp&loot/hr lmao. The bonuses are for guild members whatever the guild decides, such as protection and guaranteed hunts. Dungeons...? Tibia is a multi user dungeon ;)

I would love to see these worked in as actual features though, just not on anything newer than 8.0 because tibia is too weird and casual then for serious gameplay.

Back