• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling Does anyone have working TFS 1.2 sources?

Damon

Check my status to contact me :)
Solutions
Reaction score
Heya,
So I wanted to compile latest TFS (1.2) on my Ubuntu 15.10 vps instance but compiling wouldnt work (error in build process). I know for a fact that it worked for me a couple of weeks ago so I assume the sources have been changed. Does anyone have working TFS 1.2 sources?

Might be also me causing the error, so here is the CMakeError.log and console error:

Wg9maft.png

XYUbTPf.png

Last edited:
Have you installed the required libraries on this VPS?
Code:
sudo apt-get install git cmake build-essential liblua5.2-dev libgmp3-dev libmysqlclient-dev libboost-system-dev libpugixml-dev
Particularly that last one libpugixml-dev, as I can see its name in your error log.

Disclaimer: I don't really know much about this.

hmm, i think @Ninja haves the solution i can't really find the post where some mod or something helped someone with the similiar problem
The solution has already been provided in this thread (sudo apt-get install libpugixml-dev).

The second image indicates that the package Pugixml cannot be found, and thus result in an error while trying to generate CMake build files.

If you did indeed already run the command as shown, and things still are not working as expected, I'd suggest running the following in order:
Code:
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get upgrade
sudo apt-get install git cmake build-essential liblua5.2-dev libgmp3-dev libmysqlclient-dev libboost-system-dev libpugixml-dev
Note that there is no harm in re-running these packages if you believe you already have.

The solution has already been provided in this thread (sudo apt-get install libpugixml-dev).

The second image indicates that the package Pugixml cannot be found, and thus result in an error while trying to generate CMake build files.
Ye, i was not sure if it was the right solution that's why I tagged you. :p

sorry

Back