• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Does anyone know what happened to Kingdom Age?

I always said that a 2-years work ots wouldn't be wasted, though I haven't seen any new results after it was shutdown.

What is happening here?

Hello to all! =]

I'm River, one of the two administrators Kingdom Age
I'm here to help them get information about us. First, sorry my bad english. I am a brazilian and I'm not too old to know this so much.

We are not giving any news about KA because we are working hard on the project, so we have no time to do it. I do not reply the emails because we are not reading anything for the same cause.

The server will be back to online in some time.
If you desperately need to know more informations, please add me on the MSN:

[email protected]

I will ignore all messages that do not have the objective of getting information about the project, ok? Thank you everyone for your support.

Regards,
River.

Last edited:
I actually have a copy of Kingdom Age from may 2010~~ and I would happily put it back online with the former creators' permission.

@down
Mean DDOS or some legal action? :) DDOS doesn't mean nothing for me honestly. But Okay, I'll respect your opinion. Just one thing - secure the servers better next time, as it was wide-open last time. Not only the K-age was compromised, but the real map hosted by same people ( tibiaworld.net or smth like that ) was, too.

Last edited:
Ormin,

We do not authorize.
If we know that the server was open, we will take drastic provisions.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

# Ormin [2]

Ok, thanks for everything.
We will be most secure as possible.
=]

Regards,
River.

Last edited:
Ormin,

We do not authorize.
If we know that the server was open, we will take drastic provisions.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

# Ormin [2]

Ok, thanks for everything.
We will be most secure as possible.
=]

Regards,
River.

are you going to open a progress thread so we can see your progress and for apps some teasers?

Yes, maybe later...

-- Edit [22 may 2011]

Hello, people!
I am ending the KA! Now I'm working in the video-trailer of the game.
Expect news!

Regards,
River.

Last edited:
Back