• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Does Tibia really require a big computer?

Jester, Do you get that with ATI? I thought Nvidia was the best..............
It doesn't matter which one you go for. ATI or nVidia use to be at the same level all the time. Maybe ATI is a bit more powerfull but not as big difference.

Well, I changed all of them and same shit when i go for DX5 Wow, Even horrible i can see the pixels LMAO!

I've told you, just check Show Light Effects. If it doesn't work, try changing it to OpenGL ou DirectX9.

No, nVidia is way better than ATI (285GTX has 1GB and 512bit).

\\

I've told you, just check Show Light Effects. If it doesn't work, try changing it to OpenGL ou DirectX9.

\\

ati has gddr5 ;/

Why do you have to show light effects........ I don't like it!

\\

2x HD4870 = 2gb gddr5 ram + 1600 stream processors + 440$~ == win :wub:

ps: jerry is n00b at css xDDDDD

Ur graphic card can be broken you can easily run tibia with a nividia 5300

To properly play tibia you need a 5000$ Desktop. The CPU usage in some cases is outrageous.

It used the CPU instead of graphic card. So your graphic card does not really matter that much.

i saw exactly this problem but it was on a old graficard i tryed for fun on 4mb^^ but it workt

Turn the battle list on and stand with 100 people around you and tell me you don't lag.

Omg how dumb ppl can be cant you just look around in options menu... Just go tick the show lights on and your done....

Back