• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Dominando, sorry.

Szady

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
If some team is ready to fight with KAIDA with 1000 frags or 500 just post here.

I cant wait 2 weeks, I try to fight everyday but Vebrich (zduna), Pink Geje (Jordi) and Czolgisci (dont know) are scared.

Maybe Calar will come back or someone else, we can fight with everyone, really...

now we go 8.6 if u wont, we will log only to catch you on resps for -2 lvls because u are pussies.

I agree with Szady,

this is getting really boring.... Warmodes 50 frags? On lunar they go 1000 frags warmodes (Freedom vs Penguins)
cmon guys accept wms and we all make like ,kaida vs pink guys vs vebrich for example
its more fun!

Im getting really tired when gather 1 time/week...

Albe, we want do this, but Jordi wont accept this and Zduna probably too ;d

albe - all leader are scared to fight, jordi too.

we made rs / bs on you and he asked about war mode? really?

so maybe talk to your retarded leader about wm?

we've been asking and asking him since one week but unfortunetly he's a fucking chicken who cares to much about this game.

Totally agree with szady this shadowcores is dead for many weeks idk why ppl are still playing there better transfer your chars to lunarforce and fight everyday it's much funnier for me :p

You've got fucking 100+ppl in guild and still you're scared about taking a wm, that's really pathetic

@Xanabis
Guga, you're too retarded to fight against us, sorry.
@Elder Albe
We don't leaving shadowcores, just we prefer to fight all days... We can accept making money like 3 days without fight for money make, but Jordi/Zduna/Czolgisci...

@Xanabis
Guga, you're too retarded to fight against us, sorry.
@Elder Albe
We don't leaving shadowcores, just we prefer to fight all days... We can accept making money like 3 days without fight for money make, but Jordi/Zduna/Czolgisci...

Ye i know. i also want fights everyday but like never happen. we need teams that wants to fight often...

@Xanabis
I know you're pvp "mastah", but you arent Cherry, so you can eventually suck our dicks

@albe
maybe in future ;d

I dont understand you szady and jordi, jordi sayin that szady dont want to fight, szady says jordi dont want to fight? Wtf. Stop pretedning assholes and make the warmode, i wanna fight asweel against kaida ;(

Back