• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Dominando, sorry.

I dont understand you szady and jordi, jordi sayin that szady dont want to fight, szady says jordi dont want to fight? Wtf. Stop pretedning assholes and make the warmode, i wanna fight asweel against kaida ;(

Its easy guga:

nobody wants fight against me now. I told that I can give war mode to zduna, jordi and czolgisci. they can make alliance and fight against me but they said 'no'. why? cause they are scared.

we went today to 8.6 ot so we decided to make big combo ue and 7 ppl got black skull, 10 red skulls and jordi saw it and asked us about war mode to 50 frags :D it's impossible to fight with rs / bs on this ot so you can see that jordi is only forum figher, during battle on shadowcores he;s nothing

Calar never back on shadow to one warmode and you loss ;p and no give more warmode your team have 0 pvp in open batle you know szady ;p Calar play now on Aurora and he no back on ots ;p

Its easy guga:

nobody wants fight against me now. I told that I can give war mode to zduna, jordi and czolgisci. they can make alliance and fight against me but they said 'no'. why? cause they are scared.

we went today to 8.6 ot so we decided to make big combo ue and 7 ppl got black skull, 10 red skulls and jordi saw it and asked us about war mode to 50 frags :D it's impossible to fight with rs / bs on this ot so you can see that jordi is only forum figher, during battle on shadowcores he;s nothing

Jeah Szady, i know what you mean, that's true, . Haha, i joined Pink Guys yesterday and i hope i'll see you guys in a battle once again. This time i'll be against you guys ^^.

Peace

If some team is ready to fight with KAIDA with 1000 frags or 500 just post here.

I cant wait 2 weeks, I try to fight everyday but Vebrich (zduna), Pink Geje (Jordi) and Czolgisci (dont know) are scared.

Maybe Calar will come back or someone else, we can fight with everyone, really...

now we go 8.6 if u wont, we will log only to catch you on resps for -2 lvls because u are pussies.
We need to get more lvl's and ppls to Warmode with Your guild
Czolgisci Crew.

first of all szady u were killing one of us east of dara boat we came from carpet and we fucked u up so don't lie. And if u don't run to a defense we can fight why not

first of all szady u were killing one of us east of dara boat we came from carpet and we fucked u up so don't lie. And if u don't run to a defense we can fight why not

YOU RAPED US ?
OKAPSOAKSPOAKSPOAKPSOKASPOKAPOSKAPOSKAPOS

HAHAHAHAHA I CRYING XDDD
You're bigger moron than guga, rlly :D

Calar never back on shadow to one warmode and you loss ;p and no give more warmode your team have 0 pvp in open batle you know szady ;p Calar play now on Aurora and he no back on ots ;p
Maslana, go back to school because your inglisz is in the same level like Veziv

"He no back on ots" So who wanted to command battle on lunarforce? jesus... komendant cichutko..

"He no back on ots" So who wanted to command battle on lunarforce? jesus... komendant cichutko..
I joined for 2 actions on Lunarforce, since Aurora was down for 30h or smth. Today I've tried to lead but hey we didn't have enough ppl so we simply didn't fight, like i've said if they make Shadowcores same tibia as rl tibia I might make a team here 4 fun but this depends on how well I will catch things up in college, since Im quite behind the schedule.

Ok so u Al Qaeda members are trying to say i didnt loot a full mage set + 1kk from u guys being idiotic? Gz u did a ue combo u killed 50 noob chars of randoms.. We still killed u kk.

Thais and Ab'dendriel? what happened? i even gave u my ip 2x just to fuck around Im unpingable and i love how u guys tried it anyway. We took skull just to prove our point we didnt run to a defense we stayed in thais pk'd u guys and then went to ab and u guys came back and we still fucked u up so gg.

Ok so u Al Qaeda members are trying to say i didnt loot a full mage set + 1kk from u guys being idiotic? Gz u did a ue combo u killed 50 noob chars of randoms.. We still killed u kk.

Thais and Ab'dendriel? what happened? i even gave u my ip 2x just to fuck around Im unpingable and i love how u guys tried it anyway. We took skull just to prove our point we didnt run to a defense we stayed in thais pk'd u guys and then went to ab and u guys came back and we still fucked u up so gg.
you're so fucking stupid, rlly :D
we was fighting in thais? you run out to carlin and than catch 3? of us (me twice) and you saying about fucked up :D
we fucked up you so many times on war modes. Today we will send wm till 500-1000 frags and Jordi, pls show me your pvp :)

Dominando 1 teamek na 1.5k noobów czemu nie pisałeś dominando jak Calar grał ;|
translator

Dominando? ahahahahaha

Calar is retired like Kayto (or maybe retarded) ? B*tch please :D it's funny because when you loose warmode on lunarforce u said "I won't play because i dont have time for game" and what? You playing on aurora now hahaha

Calar is retired like Kayto (or maybe retarded) ? B*tch please :D it's funny because when you loose warmode on lunarforce u said "I won't play because i dont have time for game" and what? You playing on aurora now hahaha
Get your facts right k? ask someone that was actually then on vent what I said was "I won't play ots anymore, since its a loss of time I don't get anything from it and ots are more time consuming, so I will just play Aurora since its like an OT, I can just bot there and If i need to have fun I can have some fun" << I never said anything about quitting this game. Since ye ots are more time consuming, especially when the only guy you can fight with is Veziv, he won't arrange gathers with you, he'll just make "Master Plans" kill 2 ppl go deff etc.... SO BI.TCH PLEASE//////

Back