• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Donate to change name?

Name change function?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Richey

Twifysoft
Reaction score
So we are thinking of implanting a donation gift that allows you to change your name.

Code:
Please note that this will mean following:
*If a player has added you on VIP, your new name will be shown there instead of your old name.
*The change name function will not be cheap (so players wont change name every day).
*If you change your name and own a house, you have to wait untill SS to regain access to it.
*We will charge you 100 points from your account.

So, please vote wisely.
And please keep in mind that even tho a player changes his name you will still be able to track him down if you're bright :)

PS. Please state why you voted yes or no :)

Last edited:
yes why not if you can still find hunted people and scammers ect then fine. i mean if u were called sir.cums not much you can change your name to sir.cumsalot then fine why not.

that would be gay just get stricter on the names handing out namelocks and stuff

XD
im a good great donator
and i dont like my name
so

xD
i donated like
150 euros alrdy
xDDD

Suggestion: Make it so it checks if they are in a guildwar, or anything like that, they can change name and leave guild to avoid being killed
>.> easily

i think than is a good idea, the guy can be searched using the VIP, i think this function will help to ppl that want to change theirs names when they think a better, this cant be used to avoid wars or hunteds, its a great idea, YES

In my opinion, if this is going to happen, then the former name should still be shown for X days/weeks before it disappears.
Just like real tibia.
So the system wont be abused for getting a new name cus hes hunted or such...
Also you will still be able to search for the old name, and you will see what hes new name is.

Thats my opinion, cus then it will only be used for changing a name they don't like, and not for getting unhunted or hiding etc...

In my opinion, if this is going to happen, then the former name should still be shown for X days/weeks before it disappears.
Just like real tibia.
So the system wont be abused for getting a new name cus hes hunted or such...
Also you will still be able to search for the old name, and you will see what hes new name is.

Thats my opinion, cus then it will only be used for changing a name they don't like, and not for getting unhunted or hiding etc...

I talked to Mark about that, and he said it would be alot of work..
but maybe he'll change his mind. :)

So we are thinking of implanting a donation gift that allows you to change your name.

Code:
Please note that this will mean following:
*If a player has added you on VIP, your new name will be shown there instead of your old name.
*The change name function will not be cheap (so players wont change name every day).
*If you change your name and own a house, you have to wait untill SS to regain access to it.
*We will charge you 100 points from your account.

So, please vote wisely.
And please keep in mind that even tho a player changes his name you will still be able to track him down if you're bright :)

PS. Please state why you voted yes or no :)

- Good idéa, but... when are you guys gonna fix that you can Delete characters et.c?!

If the price is high, (100 points or somewhere around it), and if you are able to see the old name on the homepage, I'll vote yes.

I talked to Mark about that, and he said it would be alot of work..
but maybe he'll change his mind. :)
It's not really that much work. ;d

I think change vocation donate would be better xD
This on the other hand would require some more work as you have to calculate any possible scenario. ; )

Back