• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Donation Island 25% Complete

MeloB

GOD Arctic
Reaction score
So this is the donation island im working on:

CYbZzXE.jpg

Maybe add some grass puffs, trees, add some debris on floor etc, looks so empty.

Less autoborder my dude.

For example look at the coast line compared with autoborder
fe7ca0f0bfd74de2e1e34048b8e58968.png
And using raw
33698ed30d5d8b2be80bdd96a8f05336.png

Last edited:
Less autoborder my dude.

For example look at the coast line compared with autoborder
fe7ca0f0bfd74de2e1e34048b8e58968.png
And using raw
33698ed30d5d8b2be80bdd96a8f05336.png

I dont under stand what you mean they both look about the same just a few diffrences

Is this what u mean??

X8MzwhS.png

Last edited:
What he means is to have less straight spots and try to use more "turns" to make it look more natural. The second attempt is a lot better, but there are some places that just look bad. The little green spots that have borders backed up back to back, with a little brown streak in the middle just looks bad.

I would look over the picture he posted a little more, and try to get some more inspiration to make the shape a little better. Also, in my opinion, I would use the other sand/water border. The one where the water actually looks like it is coming up on the sand.

I do not like the dirt border over the wooden planks, and the waterfall over a wooden wall, but the rest looks cool ;p

Back