• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Donation system.

wohami

Reaction score
i wondering if it's exist a payment that are easy,

liek u send a sms whit a code and u get a answer back whit code and u get the point when u post that code.

And the money come direct to the bank or a webbsite where u can send them driect to the bank.?

Bro, I would never use sms payments.
The taxes are like 70% of what you get..
not to mention it'll take like 3 months(if you're lucky) to get it into your bank account.

But oh well, yeah there is an automatic system, just look for Daopay or Zaypay systems on otland.

what u reckommend me then ?
some payment thats go fast and is cheep for me.

i planing on hoost it self for a month and buy comapy host after,
thats why i need money.

Bro, I would never use sms payments.
The taxes are like 70% of what you get..
not to mention it'll take like 3 months(if you're lucky) to get it into your bank account.

But oh well, yeah there is an automatic system, just look for Daopay or Zaypay systems on otland.

This means something to you? o.o

i wondering if it's exist a payment that are easy,

liek u send a sms whit a code and u get a answer back whit code and u get the point when u post that code.

And the money come direct to the bank or a webbsite where u can send them direct to the bank.?

As Rozinx has mentioned, DaoPay, is one alternative. And yes, it's true that telecom carriers, Tax and DaoPay (2-3%) take their share. And yes, it's also true that you have to wait 2-3 months till you get you money. Our standard payout terms are End-Of-Month + 60 days, in some countries it’s even +90 days. (Remember, your customers charge your product to their phone bill. In the next step, the telecom carrier has to get the money from your customer...)
DaoPay then automatically transfers your money at the end of each month as soon as you have accumulated 50 € (or the equivalent in other currencies) to your bank or paypal account.

More information on this issue: FAQ: Where’s my money? ? blog.DaoPay.com

Back