• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Donation]Which Ot have/had most income?

I would say Pokemon Online, they got so much but Im not sure if Pokemon Online is called as an OT xD

What Ot do you think have made most money by donation?

My vote goes to Narkia 8.4 when it was online a year ago.

YouTube - Narkia 8.4 - Teaser

What is narkia?:p You can't really ask people who play/ed on those servers, but you must ask the owners or if you were a staff member :p , I think Narozia has had the most income :p

Last edited:
yeah whats so good with narkia? I remember the name I might played there not sure :confused:

I hope narkia opens again :eek:
Narkia was a 8.4 server, it was so great because it was ob's and great wars all the time, you can see the movies on youtube. And they had a great donation system and my new project is little based on old narkia.

And mizo, it surely will come up again in a few months. But my project (Dimeria) will be up soon and its little based on narkia like I said :p

I'm almost 100% sure that realots is earning much more then the other ots.

I doubt it's PO since it wasn't online very long and paypal isn't yet enabled ;x
I'd say unline, It have usually 300 players online and it had that for 3 years and overpowered and overpriced donations. There's a list of how much peoples donated there on their forums, some people used like 400 euro+ (a whole set is worth like 250 euro)

Back