• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Donation

serginfjv

Reaction score
Hello friends of OtLand'm here to ask for a help to you ^ ^ I'm with a problem on my site, is the following. I use Gesior 0.3.5. I have the donation system and it has removed the ban, removal of red skull, purchase items and also have to buy premium acc I want to know how I can modify this premium acc for VIP as a premium player you can put in the game more vip only with payment, can someone help me?

Thank already
count on you

hugs

Sorry my bad english:)

What do you mean. Would you like to have scripts or what I do not understand you. Anyway if you want the script so I put it out:) Hope you solve it

local days = 30
local levelToBeVIP = 1

function onUse(cid, item, fromPosition, itemEx, toPosition)
if getPlayerLevel(cid) >= levelToBeVIP then
if isPlayerVip(cid) == FALSE then
doCreatureSay(cid, "CONGRATULATIONS! You are now a VIP for "..days.." days! You can now enter the VIP-area and use unique features!. ", TALKTYPE_ORANGE_1)
end
doSendAnimatedText(getPlayerPosition(cid), "Welcome!", TEXTCOLOR_RED)
doPlayerAddVipDays(cid, days)
doRemoveItem(item.uid, 1)
doSendAnimatedText(getCreaturePosition(cid), "+"..days.." days", 30)
else
doPlayerSendCancel(cid, "You need level "..levelToBeVIP.." to be a VIP player.")
end
return TRUE
end

the following friends, I need to know how to change the offer to put shop vip vip system because it is not same as the premium, the premium on my server you buy for 1k each day in the vip game is to be able to get in that area freee premium not come get it? right? I wonder how changes in my site Gesior for when the guy buys her a premium is not the premmy. I want him to buy the vip because if he keeps buying it on the site will add days premmy, not vip you know? a scrip that a code change that

Hugs

Back