• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Can't Connect on my localhost server

reis7003

Reaction score
At first, pardon me for the poor english,

Secondly, i'm trying to set up a canary server 13.21 and i did everything correctly in the first time that i was setting this up, but in 3 months it suddenly stop working and i cant connnect anymore, i tried update de .sql, config.lua, change de gesior, etc., Follow the prints:

prin1.png
This is the erros that im getting.
And i can see all my characters...

prin2.png

prin3.png

and nothing shows up in the console.

Please help me if u can,

At first, pardon me for the poor english,

Secondly, i'm trying to set up a canary server 13.21 and i did everything correctly in the first time that i was setting this up, but in 3 months it suddenly stop working and i cant connnect anymore, i tried update de .sql, config.lua, change de gesior, etc., Follow the prints:

View attachment 80890
This is the erros that im getting.
And i can see all my characters...

View attachment 80891

View attachment 80892

and nothing shows up in the console.

Please help me if u can,
Is that all that's in the console? the server is not running yet, it is loading the map

i change it to localhost, default gateway, ipv4 and nothing happens, still the same
prin4.png

i really don't understand what is happening.
I saw on another trend that the mysql doenst support my protocol, so i updated to the right version, but i still cant logging

Back