• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Donator board

Status
Not open for further replies.

richux

Tibera.org
Reaction score
Hello! I understand that we are DONATING the money to Otland, but let's face it, no1(almost no1) would simply donate and not want something back for it.
So the problem is that most of things I expected to get as donator takes so much time to get them, that I am afraid my donator subscription will expire. For example, hosted project board - I posted template before more than one week and there is still no answer. After that I started to send PMs to admins, but they ignored me. They are often online(tala almost 24/7) but they are inactive. The same goes to usertitle-change requests and name-change requests. I really did not expect this
attitude from otland.net and if I knew it will be like this, I wouldn't have been donated(grammar?) and I am 80% sure I wont anymore.
However, I doubt someone cares about me, but you should make donator privilegies automatized, so nothing like this would not happen to new donators again in future. I hope this was usefull and sorry for grammar and spelling mistakes, I was too lazy to look up words about witch spelling I am not sure about) lol...

We discussed this also. My is/was to give moderators the rights to change usetitle/name.. Since most mods are online everyday.

We discussed this also. My is/was to give moderators the rights to change usetitle/name.. Since most mods are online everyday.

Would be great. Even better would be the option for us to do it ourselves, but still..

Talaturen is already working on making these things automated. I can't give more info.

Hello! I understand that we are DONATING the money to Otland, but let's face it, no1(almost no1) would simply donate and not want something back for it.
I think you got this wrong, there are a lot of users who have donated just to help without demanding anything in return and that's what the point of donating to OtLand is, if you expected something else then please don't donate again.

So the problem is that most of things I expected to get as donator takes so much time to get them, that I am afraid my donator subscription will expire. For example, hosted project board - I posted template before more than one week and there is still no answer. After that I started to send PMs to admins, but they ignored me. They are often online(tala almost 24/7) but they are inactive. The same goes to usertitle-change requests and name-change requests. I really did not expect this attitude from otland.net and if I knew it will be like this, I wouldn't have been donated(grammar?) and I am 80% sure I wont anymore.
Your hosted project board was created the day you requested it, how about you check the hosted project boards instead of spamming us admins about it? In your eyes I might be inactive, but you don't know much about what I'm doing so you shouldn't be talking about it.

Usertitle-requests was Kiper's idea and he's responsible with that thread, if he doesn't change your usertitle it means he's busy with something else.

I can't see any namechange request that hasn't been handled already, so yet again you're talking about something you don't have facts about. Just please don't donate again if you expect us to become your slaves until the subscription expires, because thats far from what a donation is, you shouldn't really be expecting anything in return.

How fun is it when the Admins ignores you? ;<

I guess that if they were ignoring us, this community wouldn't exist now. From my personal experience as well, when I message Talaturen or Kiper on msn they both answer unless they are too busy.

I think you got this wrong, there are a lot of users who have donated just to help without demanding anything in return and that's what the point of donating to OtLand is, if you expected something else then please don't donate again.

Got wrong what? I know what donating is, thats why I made it bold, but still, MOST of people donate because of privilegies. You might not agree with me, but all donators I know have donated because of smth. They weren't like "HEY! THIS FORUM IS NICE! LETS DONATE AND SUPPORT IT!" Of course you can argument the same -"Don't donate if you expect something back" to all people that are like that, but I don't think it would be right, since nothing in these days is for free.

Your hosted project board was created the day you requested it, how about you check the hosted project boards instead of spamming us admins about it?

LOL? I was checking that dmn board 3 days in a row, cuz I wanted my forum so much, it wasnt there, so dont tell me it was. Facts? Here are few boards u haven't created yet:

Forgotten Legend

Kinera

real map project(havent added requested subforums)

All these boards including mine, that I prefear you made before few minutes, are posted after your last post in that thread. And you usualy post a reply in that thread after making board for someone. So next time please mention that all this stuff can take more than 1 day or week, so ppl would know it before donating. Correct me if I am wrong.

Donating is giving away money.
What you're asking for Richux, is like a trade.

@up

Not really. However, I am closing this thread because I got what I wanted, HOSTED PROJECT BOARD! Yappi!!

Cya!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back