• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua Donator items

Demonkil

Beginner Mapper
Reaction score
I was wondering how to make items like ex.

dragon scale legs, have mana regain 100 mana every 1 sec, and have +%10 to sd damage.

may someone please show me a basic idea of how to do it or point me to a new tut, thanks rep will be given

Thanks alot both of you, both got rep from me, and i was wondering can i change where is say "absorbPercentDeath" to like "speed" and it will give more speed and so on. would be great if any1 could post what i can actually put in there

here you are:
<item id="2471" article="a" name="golden helmet">
<attribute key="description" value="It's the famous Helmet of the Stars."/>
<attribute key="weight" value="3200"/>
<attribute key="armor" value="12"/>
<attribute key="slotType" value="head"/>
<attribute key="absorbPercentDeath" value="20"/>
<attribute key="speed" value="20"/> <!-- the new speed will be (baseSpeed + (20/2)) -->
</item>

items.h, lines 128 - 158:
Code:
bool stopTime, showCount, clientCharges, stackable, showDuration, showCharges, showAttributes,
allowDistRead, canReadText, canWriteText, forceSerialize, isVertical, isHorizontal, isHangable,
useable, moveable, pickupable, rotable, replaceable, lookThrough,
hasHeight, blockSolid, blockPickupable, blockProjectile, blockPathFind, allowPickupable, alwaysOnTop,
floorChange[CHANGE_LAST];

MagicEffectClasses magicEffect;
FluidTypes_t fluidSource;
WeaponType_t weaponType;
Direction bedPartnerDir;
AmmoAction_t ammoAction;
CombatType_t combatType;
RaceType_t corpseType;
ShootType_t shootType;
Ammo_t ammoType;

uint16_t transformToOnUse[2], transformToFree, transformEquipTo, transformDeEquipTo,
id, clientId, maxItems, slotPosition, wieldPosition, speed, maxTextLen, writeOnceItemId;

int32_t attack, extraAttack, defense, extraDefense, armor, breakChance, hitChance, maxHitChance,
runeLevel, runeMagLevel, lightLevel, lightColor, decayTo, rotateTo, alwaysOnTopOrder;
uint32_t shootRange, charges, decayTime, attackSpeed, wieldInfo, minReqLevel, minReqMagicLevel,
worth, levelDoor;

std::string name, pluralName, article, description, runeSpellName, vocationString;

Condition* condition;
Abilities abilities;
itemgroup_t group;
ItemTypes_t type;
float weight;

What would i do with like fire walker boots, i want them to gain mana, have speed but not run out. in my items file there is 2 9932,9933, and the worn ones

here you are:
Code:
    <item id="9932" article="a" name="firewalker boots">            <!-- This is the boots on slot -->
        <attribute key="description" value="your description here."/>
        <attribute key="weight" value="950"/>
        <attribute key="armor" value="2"/>
        <attribute key="slotType" value="feet"/>
        <attribute key="absorbPercentFire" value="90"/>
        <attribute key="transformDeEquipTo" value="9933"/>

<attribute key="absorbPercentDeath" value="20"/>        <!-- This absorbs 20% of Death Damage -->
        <attribute key="speed" value="40"/>                <!-- This gives to the player 40 / 2 = 20+ speed -->
        <attribute key="manaGain" value="100"/>                <!-- This gives 100MP to the player -->
        <attribute key="manaTicks" value="1000"/>            <!-- This is the time(in miliseconds - seconds * 1000) to give the 100MP to the player -->
    </item>
    <item id="9933" article="a" name="firewalker boots">            <!-- This is the boots on backpack -->
        <attribute key="description" value="your description here."/>
        <attribute key="weight" value="950"/>
        <attribute key="armor" value="2"/>
        <attribute key="slotType" value="feet"/>
        <attribute key="transformEquipTo" value="9932"/>
    </item>

Thanks alot, then would i put this in movements

Code:
	<movevent type="Equip" itemid="9932" slot="feet" level="130" event="function" value="onEquipItem"/>
	<movevent type="DeEquip" itemid="9932" slot="feet" event="function" value="onDeEquipItem"/>
	<movevent type="Equip" itemid="9933" slot="feet" level="130" event="function" value="onEquipItem"/>
	<movevent type="DeEquip" itemid="9933" slot="feet" event="function" value="onDeEquipItem"/>

Here is my crystal arrow, i was wondering how i would get it to look like a crystal arrow when it shoots, is that possible?

Code:
	<item id="2352" article="a" name="crystal arrow">
		<attribute key="description" value="This arrow seems not suitable for the use with ordinary bows. It seems to be rotting rapidly."/>
		<attribute key="weight" value="100"/>
		<attribute key="slotType" value="ammo"/>
		<attribute key="attack" value="65"/>
		<attribute key="weaponType" value="ammunition"/>
		<attribute key="ammoType" value="arrow"/>

What would be the best to use, cause just shootType arrow looks kinda bad.
laso is there a way to test see if the payapl thing on my website is working

Back