• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion Donator subscription

richux

Tibera.org
Reaction score
Hello! Today one dude reminded me about what I was going to suggest time before. It's about buying donator subscription for someone else. It would be nice if you implented it.

I think you need to ask Archez about that one..

EDIT 1: Good idea btw.

Good idea. Now everyone who likes me can show it for me! IN DONATOR FORM!

You can't buy a donator subscription for another member (yet I guess), I sent Talaturen the money to turn Silentdefender from a member to donator.

This is a very good idea.
With this I was thinking about editing it a bit:p.
Like this:
1. Donate
2. Donate has been completed, in your paid subscription list you see the package donator status.
3. click the package
4. you get can choose activate now or transfer to.

this way you can activate your donator status later if you want or transfer it to someone else.

Also maybe a possibility to "pause" it. Like when going on a big vacation for 4weeks. ;D

This is a very good idea.
With this I was thinking about editing it a bit:p.
Like this:
1. Donate
2. Donate has been completed, in your paid subscription list you see the package donator status.
3. click the package
4. you get can choose activate now or transfer to.

this way you can activate your donator status later if you want or transfer it to someone else.

Also maybe a possibility to "pause" it. Like when going on a big vacation for 4weeks. ;D

r u kidding me? haha, than people would pause donator subscriptions all the time, and activate it only when they need to download latest SVN/look at donator board and that's it. I could use it for like 1 year or even more :D

Who donates these days.

hmm... you? me? bunch of other guys? More and more people are becoming donators.

r u kidding me? haha, than people would pause donator subscriptions all the time, and activate it only when they need to download latest SVN/look at donator board and that's it. I could use it for like 1 year or even more :D

hmm... you? me? bunch of other guys? More and more people are becoming donators.

yeah ok that sucked:p

Max activation days: 2 - If you don't activate it or transfer it within two days, it is automatically activated for your own user. Simple? ;)

This is a great idea this way if someone wants to reward someone else with a donator subscription it would be easier.