• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion Donators List

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delirium

OTLand veteran
Staff member
Global Moderator
Solutions
Reaction score
Why don't you add a list with donators like the Forum Leaders' one? Would be cool if people knew who donators are (I mean their names).

Wannabe Famous ?:( Weird idea.. Why would you want to know who donated? any point in that?

Wannabe Famous ?:( Weird idea.. Why would you want to know who donated? any point in that?

No I don't wanna be famous (my name already differs from a normal user's one,it's blue).I just want to see who the donators are...just this

I don't really see a point of doing that. Moderators are in the list so users can easy contact one of the staff members. They don't need to contact donators?

Well, if it doesn't take more than like 10 minutes to add, why not? If the users want it and it's not difficult to add I don't see a reason not to..

Just make a topic with the donators in the feedback section or smth

Well, if it doesn't take more than like 10 minutes to add, why not? If the users want it and it's not difficult to add I don't see a reason not to..

Because its not needed.. It would be better to add a list with tfs developpers..

Because its not needed.. It would be better to add a list with tfs developpers..

Why? TFS isn't directly related to Otland, the only thing they have in common is Talaturen. Donators however, they've contributed something to Otland.

Why? TFS isn't directly related to Otland, the only thing they have in common is Talaturen. Donators however, they've contributed something to Otland.

Indeed,it's not bad for users to know who contributed to OtLand.Also many people would like to get their name on the list and might donate to do so

I think it would be just like donations on ot's. You buy yourself a rank. I still think it isn't a good idea.. Just my oppinion..

great to see moderators saying this things with out any opinion why its meaningless.. GOOD JOB.
Huhu, what do you mean by saying without any opinion? I said its meaningless. And they don't have a rank that makes them so important to the forum that they need a list with all of them in it, I agree they are helping the community by donating but they don't do anything more to the community to deserve that list.

That's my opinion of this suggestion.

Donators deserve that list, but it's up to the OtLand staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back