• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Don't make anything for this guy without pre-payments.

Hover Design

Novice Member [Graphics Designer / Mapper]
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello, Idk where to post it so I post it here.
This guy @Owner Gado don't pay for order and don't respond on discord after "I think" he change his mind becouse he found free datapack.
c3.png
c2.png
c1.png
c4.png
c5.png

@Owner Gado I can't wait for Your server.

Lol i wont pay for something I didn’t tested it first so if you make alot of threads I didn’t get the item from you to make this thread and all know who is maydel so if you make alot of thread noone will believe it and if 500000 one believe it I didn’t scamm you for anything im didn’t tested it yet to pay to you .. for this things

dont open a thread without a proof of scamming .. in next time ...

good luck in next thread .. 😎

Lol i wont pay for something I didn’t tested it first so if you make alot of threads I didn’t get the item from you to make this thread and all know who is maydel so if you make alot of thread noone will believe it and if 500000 one believe it I didn’t scamm you for anything im didn’t tested it yet to pay to you .. for this things

dont open a thread without a proof of scamming .. in next time ...

good luck in next thread .. 😎
But there's nothing to test. Before You like this thread with datapack You pm me on discord every few hours with questions how works going on, after that you stop. So u think that i will give u it for free if it looks like typical scam?
That's no better respond on discord to get along insteant of being silent?

I can't clearly understand what this is all about but it seems that you were trying to sell him a data-pack, If so then you are breaking forum rules.
Commerce of resources:
It is strictly forbidden to buy or sell OpenTibia resources on OTLand. Advertising websites where you can buy or sell OpenTibia resources is not tolerated either. It is still OK to charge for hosting services, and advertising such services should be done in Jobs board.

Anyway I didn’t recieved his work till he told me to pay first I didn’t answer them cuz im didn’t test and and its first time to me to see him in otland community so I didn’t know if he trusted or not and his work so i asked him to let me test first and then we can decided the price then he told that i have to pay first them I didn’t answered him cuz 65 eur for sprites copy and paste from 10+ not new sprites from scratch and its so expensive for me then i didn’t answer him and I didn’t take his work so he can tell me that i scamm him or not so i think this thread not needed to be here . Cuz he can’t said that i recieved his work ..... cuz I didn’t answer him while he told me i have to pay first so what’s wrong then ... I think you are not lucky this time ...

Last edited:
Anyway I didn’t recieved his work till he told me to pay first I didn’t answer them cuz im didn’t test and and its first time to me to see him in otland community so I didn’t know if he trusted or not and his work so i asked him to let me test first and then we can decided the price then he told that i have to pay first them I didn’t answered him cuz 65 eur for sprites copy and paste from 10+ not new sprites from scratch and its so expensive for me then i didn’t answer him and I didn’t take his work so he can tell me that i scamm him or not so i think this thread not needed to be here . Cuz he can’t said that i recieved his work ..... cuz I didn’t answer him while he told me i have to pay first so what’s wrong then ... I think you are not lucky this time ...
Isnt to flame you, but you were acting with me like that, you were asking me for things and then you we're ghosting me, hopefully we never reached a deal and that doesnt make you a thief but a unprofessional person.

yeye cuz im seen for an cheap one .. not an expenisve. one who can work for me. and im already didn't trust anyone as easy. that's why and its first time im seen him in otland im there in otland since 2015 maybe and i didn't seen him that's why i wouldn't pay to him first. or trust any one either easy. im recieved my work then test it works good we can decided about the price and he will recieved the payment immediately i work before with ShadowStorm. and Joe Rod. and they now who is me. and im never lie anyone of them .. and i just have to say to him good luck in next thread. he have to be loyalty to net react at people like this and told me that im lie or scamm . i'am already don't recieved his work and i already told him in chat that he have to give me test first then we can decided the price and i have to test the sprites first cuz someone was madded it for me the ladder was not work or anything else. so that's the problem.

I can't clearly understand what this is all about but it seems that you were trying to sell him a data-pack, If so then you are breaking forum rules.
It's not about data-pack.
Anyway I didn’t recieved his work till he told me to pay first I didn’t answer them cuz im didn’t test and and its first time to me to see him in otland community so I didn’t know if he trusted or mot and his work so i asked him to let me test first and then we can decided the price then he told that i have to pay first then I didn’t answered him cuz 65 eur for sprites copy and paste from 10+ not new sprites from scratch and its so expensive for me then i didn’t answer him and I didn’t take his work so he can tell me that i scamm him or not so i think this thread not needed to be here . Cuz he can’t said that i recieved his work ..... cuz I didn’t answer him while he told me i have to pay first so what’s wrong then ... I think you are not lucky this time ...
I don't say "You scam me", I only warn others that u can change your mind after finished work.
I tried to get along with you, but you didn't reply.
Best Regards

yeye cuz im seen for an cheap one .. not an expenisve. one who can work for me. and im already didn't trust anyone as easy. that's why and its first time im seen him in otland im there in otland since 2015 maybe and i didn't seen him that's why i wouldn't pay to him first. or trust any one either easy. im recieved my work then test it works good we can decided about the price and he will recieved the payment immediately i work before with ShadowStorm. and Joe Rod. and they now who is me. and im never lie anyone of them .. and i just have to say to him good luck in next thread. he have to be loyalty to net react at people like this and told me that im lie or scamm . i'am already don't recieved his work and i already told him in chat that he have to give me test first then we can decided the price and i have to test the sprites first cuz someone was madded it for me the ladder was not work or anything else. so that's the problem.
Then you can just tell your budget and that would be all, instead making the people to loss their time

It's not about data-pack.

I don't say "You scam me", I only warn others that u can change your mind after finished work.
I tried to get along with you, but you didn't reply.
Best Regards
thanks you for your reply of this that im not scamm to noone tell me that .. cuz im didn't and after i know that the price is too expensive i didn't answer . that what you need to know cuz sprites copy from 10+ to 8.6 for 65 eur is too much . cuz someone from egypt did it for me before 2 days while i test it the ladder didn't work and debugged on map .. while i use the new sprites. so i didn't trust any one.. as first and i was didn't see you in otland before. thats why i didn't accept to pay first.

thanks for your reply.
Post automatically merged:

Then you can just tell your budget and that would be all, instead making the people to loss their time
you are allright and im sorry for him its my mistake and i know that.

Last edited:
not even pre payments, he just scammed a friend with this paypal payback shit

this scumfuck knows nothing about mapping nor development, the server he runs is completely stolen as well and steals everything and anything he can
aliases: Owner Gado / Owner Maydel / Ambrax / Sir Sezago

not even pre payments, he just scammed a friend with this paypal payback shit
You think that?? Have an proof that i make payback to anyone or your friend if you don’t have any proof so just fuck up off !!? Okay
Post automatically merged:

this scumfuck knows nothing about mapping nor development, the server he runs is completely stolen as well and steals everything and anything he can
aliases: Owner Gado / Owner Maydel / Ambrax / Sir Sezago
If i stolen map or datapack or anything else why you angry this much from me just make the same i did .. and don’t be angry of me like that 😂♥️

You think that?? Have an proof that i make payback to anyone or your friend if you don’t have any proof so just fuck up off !!? Okay
No proof needed, Your bad reputation precedes you.

I dont really have to prove anything to you, its not a matter of money you little b*stard because -not as you- I have no problems with it.

Back