• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

DOORS RESET AFTER SERVER RESTART

Mauzim

Reaction score
I HAVE PROBLEM IN MY SERVER DOORS WON'T SAVE ALL ITEMS IN HOUSE SAVED THIS IN INSIDE DOOR TOO BUT AFTER RESTART I SEE CLOSED DOOR LIKE IN MAP SAVED

Bez tytułu.png

Last edited:
@UP @Torsken // Explain more.. next time :D for beginners!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Mauzim ... its not the doors which saves the items inside the house.. its the "house tile" which does that. Try to add a new house-plate in your map editor and dont forget to put the tile on door too. otherwise there might be a problem. with your map editor or your server.

no dude doors are house tile i have otx engine where in door items save and player cannot push them its problem with something that not save unmoveable items in house cuz when i make wall ater restart it disapear but i don't know the source maybe its just problem with doors

//edit
now i open all window and doors and make aleta grav to some

after restart all windows and door back to close but aleta grav works and save names so its just problem with save doors and window position unmoveable items in house ;s please help

Last edited:
yes dude im not newbie i have full real working server but now i change engine from tfs to otx server its 8.70

//house config

mapAuthor = "Mauzim"
randomizeTiles = false
houseDataStorage = "binary-tilebased"
storeTrash = true
cleanProtectedZones = true
mapName = "Map.otbm"
saveGlobalStorage = false
bufferMutedOnSpellFailure = false

any1?

Last edited by a moderator:
what dude? items u mean i have remove all house structures and restart server? read my problem first please

Bez tytułu.png
1 after start server
2 after i put item in door for example but its doesn't matter what is inside door can be clean
3 after restart door reset to close state like 1

bump

Last edited by a moderator:
Change
Code:
 useHouseDataStorage = "binary-tilebased
to
Code:
 useHouseDataStorage = false

And put this on your Config.lua

Code:
 maxItemsPerHouseTile = 0

dude its otx
Change
Code:
 useHouseDataStorage = "binary-tilebased
to
Code:
 useHouseDataStorage = false

And put this on your Config.lua

Code:
 maxItemsPerHouseTile = 0
dude its otx 2.9 can be houseTileLimit = 0 cuz arleady in config or msut be
maxItemsPerHouseTile = 0 ????

one dude write
delete house cache is possible this are the error u need confirm it:
for example if you make one house and to next edit u add one table u need delete cache it is include on CipBia if one town are edited all housed from this town are deleted.
but idk what is that mean. maybe someone

bump i still have this problem
but one guy write to fix it i need
"delete all house cache and (restard house system) or only restart or delete cache from town to edit (on database)"

my question is how to do that

Clean house?
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<mod name="Cleanhouses" version="1.03" author="nsanee" contact="otland.net" enabled="yes">
<description>
v.1.03 - Added 'onlyNonPremium' configurable.
Removed modlib, since the script is run once anyway we don't need it loaded at all times.
It shouldn't now stop execution when a house is nameless.

v.1.02 - now uses only one sql query, removed multiworld configurable since it's not needed anymore
v.1.01 - small fixes, optimized query + multiworld support.

This mod will clean houses of inactive players and move their items to the depot.

config explained:

days - If the player hasn't logged in for this number of days his house will be freed.
log - true/false, whether to enable logging of which houses have been cleaned.
file - path to the log file, where logs will be stored. Ignored if 'log' set to false
onlyNonPremium - if set to 'true', the script will clean only the houses of players who don't have any pacc days left.

other notes:
DO NOT remove doSaveServer() at the end, otherwise if your server happens to crash before the nearest server save you will regret it =)
</description>

<globalevent name="cleanhouses" type="start" event="buffer"><![CDATA[

local config = {
days = 3,
log = true,
file = getDataDir() .. "/logs/cleanhouses.txt",
onlyNonPremium = false
}

local ns_query =[[ SELECT houses.owner, houses.id as hid, houses.name as house_name ,players.name FROM houses
LEFT JOIN players ON players.id=houses.owner
LEFT JOIN accounts ON players.account_id=accounts.id
WHERE players.lastlogin < (UNIX_TIMESTAMP() - ]] ..config.days.. [[*24*60*60)
]] ..(config.onlyNonPremium and ' AND accounts.premdays=0 ' or '')..[[
AND players.world_id =]] .. getConfigValue("worldId")

local house = db.getResult(ns_query)
local logs = " :: Houses cleaned:\n\n"
if house:getID() ~= -1 then
repeat
logs = logs .. house:getDataString('house_name') ..", owned by " .. house:getDataString('name') .. "\n"
setHouseOwner(house:getDataInt('hid'), 0)
until not house:next()
house:free()
else
logs = logs .. "There were no houses to clean."
end
if config.log then
doWriteLogFile(config.file, logs)
end
addEvent(doSaveServer, 1000)

]]></globalevent>
</mod>

Back