• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Dota 2 Fans What is the best Hero

megazx

Graphic designer
Solutions
Reaction score
i play dota 2 recently i'd like to know what is the most power full hero to play

i play dota 2 recently i'd like to know what is the most power full hero to play

Well, I tag @Znote as he seems to be great on Dota 2.
(Don't expect an answer very soon though haha -.- )

Well i like playing with Sniper - Lion - Riki

I like Pudge, Viper and Dragon Knight

My personal favorites are Enigma, Dazzle, Pugna and PA
Talking about 'powerful', any hard carry can be powerful

The most powerful ones would be:

Night Stalker - He's okay during day, but you can manage to do 10 kills during each night if you know what you're doing. Extremely overpowered and practically unstoppable once you start stomping people during night, especially squishies. (they still haven't nerfed him lol)

Ursa - I'm just gonna say this guy can solo Roshan on level 3, that's all

Huskar - 2 items and his ulti are enough to make him impossible to defeat 1v1, even 1v2 or 1v3.

Lion - Very easy to play, has probably the most versatile offensive skill set. You have a stun, hex, mana drain for infinite sustain and a brutal damage ulti.

Been playing Dota for 7 years so trust me :D

its seams like i just use noob heros like -- Riki -- Sniper

1) Look at some Dendi tp hook Pudge.
2) Pray.
3) Cry cause it's never gonna come back.

I play a lot of Abaddon/Zeus/Huskar/Ursa and I think they're very good atm.
They also have pretty good win ratio.

As i saw on dotabuff --- pudge --- invoker are the most played heros
pudge is easier than invoker
invoker is complex and hard to play

every one mention your level
level 43

Profile lvl have nothing to do what your skill cap is

Edit: To answer your question about what hero is the most OP. It doesnt exist a OP hero, It all depends how good u are with it and how bad your enemys are

Edit 2: And if u got really bad teamm8s and u are a decent->good meepo player u might be enable to solo win a game

Back