• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Dota 2 Fans What is the best Hero

Very... as you can see. You take the "Take your LoL to another thread" as butthurt? Is that what the call it in LoL?
muh bait u know the quote "don't feed the troll"? whatever you gonna write will make you look like u got a butthurt just like in the quoted post :p

I am level 333, but that's just useless.

There is no best hero, otherwise I would question the game's balance.
There are just heroes that might fit your playstyle or those that you like.

muh bait u know the quote "don't feed the troll"? whatever you gonna write will make you look like u got a butthurt just like in the quoted post :p
Sure m8 such troling wow u mus b master troler

Last edited:
I play both games, but man... Dota players make some hilarous jokes about LoL, just pure ownage XD

"A dota player and a LoL player walk into a bar, dota player says LOL SUCKS ASS and the LoL player can't deny"

"What's the difference between Dota and LoL? One is a steaming pile of shit, the other one is Dota"

"When you type "dota" on League of Legends chat, nothing happens.
When you type "LoL" in Dota chat, your hero starts laughing"

etc... also the gifs are great-

klHBq.gif

I play both games, but man... Dota players make some hilarous jokes about LoL, just pure ownage XD

"A dota player and a LoL player walk into a bar, dota player says LOL SUCKS ASS and the LoL player can't deny"

"What's the difference between Dota and LoL? One is a steaming pile of shit, the other one is Dota"

"When you type "dota" on League of Legends chat, nothing happens.
When you type "LoL" in Dota chat, your hero starts laughing"

etc... also the gifs are great-

klHBq.gif
i love to read those flame wars, always give me giggles and starting one is just so priceless :D (lol player here dota scrubs)

Master Yi
I think Juggernaut is your chosen hero in dota :D

I like Troll Warlord and Wraith king but every hero have its own abillities depends in the player even IO can do alot of damage if you used it well enough :D

Last edited:
I am level 333, but that's just useless.

There is no best hero, otherwise I would question the game's balance.
There are just heroes that might fit your playstyle or those that you like.
Tell us your steam id so we can watch you playing :)
im sure we gonna learn some thing :p

No such thing as a "Most powerful" I can do the same type of kill ratio with Drow Ranger with an OP Agi Buff as I would with an Ogre Magi.. It's how you play... Are you Offensive? Defensive? Are you not afraid to dive towers for a kill or do you sit by your own tower waiting for a slip up.. Do you like Hiding and wrecking from outa no where or do you like to be heard/seen as you come to intimidate.. Are you a solo or a team oriented player..It's your play style that sets the answer to your question.. Just play more and Feel free to add me! I've got a 5.6k mmr on my main and i'll rank with you on my mule if you'd like :) I can teach/coach you.. Diehead Dota2 player since it was warcraf xD

Well, I tag @Znote as he seems to be great on Dota 2.
(Don't expect an answer very soon though haha -.- )

;)

My best heroes according to dotabuff:
1: Spirit Breaker, 20 games, 70% winrate.
2: Necrophos, 22 games, 63,5% winrate.
3: Sniper, 21 games, 62% winrate.
4: Omniknight, 77 games, 60% winrate. (My favorite hero).

Now, according to general dotabuff stats, we got this list:
http://www.dotabuff.com/heroes/winning
Showing that Omniknight, Abaddon and Necrophos are in the league of being the best pub heroes of 6.83.

Omniknight and Abaddon are great at saving people, which makes the life much easier for a carry. I am not surprised to see support oriented roles being the most game-changing factor of winning or losing a game.

I play Dota casually for fun. My skill bracket jumps between high and very high, while mostly being at high.

Last edited:
i hate play vs omniknight so much omg

Exacly. ;) His abilities is OP.

Early-mid game: Purification. When the carry or someone is on a brawl fight, heal your ally 360, while dealing 360 damage to opponent. Effectively creating a 720 HP difference in your favor. OP.

Late game: 12 seconds repel with 14 seconds cooldown (2 seconds off time before you can re-cast it). Is OP.
Ult is OP, especially with aganim scepter, in which case it can be cast globally, and work on towers.

The passive slow is also OP, althought a bit more situational. Basically making Omniknight a bitch to be against.

the beast event is boring and mostly unfair some people win 20 and more sets ans people like me stuck with just 3 sets

If anyone interested to swap some sets in dota2 i got some stuff :)

Back