• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

DOTA 2 - First tournament winner gets 1 million dollars.

loled )
see what bot is better ??

I'm talking about oldschool, there you need to know how the mouse works to be able to attack other people.
And if they would do this, and in this kind of competitions all players should be in a room, so you can see if they cheat or not.

I don't think cs and other similar contests are hosted from each players home..
All cs contests I've seen, real ones.. were hosted in one room, all players in same room.

If they made a contest for botters, the 3 top winners should be killed as rewards, and the others tortured to death.

@up lol tibia wont ever go pr0 cuz its a bad game full of botters only. cs... pffff there have been people hacking in touranemnts at dh etc..

header.jpg

kunkka-dota2-concept-art1.jpg

New art leaked (? leaked or intentional you never know at Valve)..
The first is probably the header of the Dota 2 official site.

As long as the graphic isn't total shit which will not happen as it is made by Valve the game will be awesome, because its about the gameplay.
Even Dota is great although it has standart WC3 graphics.

Can sense slither, pyro, soulstealer, thunderbringer and pebbles (w/e the names are for dota heroes)

+ Chronos, Hammerstorm,Glacius, Magmus, Devourer, Kraken (somehow) and maybe Valk
-> No slither, no thunderbringer

Well im pretty sure you all know what TF2 is? You pay you got nice items gives you + dmg

Same to DOTA 2. Its so funny to hear from ppl who cant even handle lol that they switch to DOTA 2

Well im pretty sure you all know what TF2 is? You pay you got nice items gives you + dmg

Same to DOTA 2. Its so funny to hear from ppl who cant even handle lol that they switch to DOTA 2

???????? u pay for items in tf2 that gives u + dmg? no lol im playing tf2 every day and there are no items that gives only + dmg ^^ they all reduce something aswell. and u dont have to pay for it :p first week u play u get 10 items~~ that u can trade for /e u like

Probably the first ingame screens:
pDSSw.jpg

133806pmn3hhx4bpnpm34t.jpg

80894784.jpg

Vengeful Spirit/Andromeda

@Neva
I don't think someone programms a epic looking game just to fool us three days before the official showoff xD

We'll see in 2 days.
If it is faked this guys wasted his time pretty well creating 3 fake screens.

Back