• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

DOTA 2 - First tournament winner gets 1 million dollars.

Ofc i do but stil it stinks a reminds me some budget mobas. How that is supposed to beat LOL?

Last edited:
beat LoL? Can't be too hard loel
Really? This stream is just an epic fail this game sucks as hell, very boring HoN have better graphics etc.

Same story like Duke Nukem, they just destroying legend with that shit.

Im trully shocked this is going to be a first Valve game which will score below 75 in metacritics

Really? This stream is just an epic fail this game sucks as hell, very boring HoN have better graphics etc.

Same story like Duke Nukem, they just destroying legend with that shit.

Im trully shocked this is going to be a first Valve game which will score below 75 in metacritics

Graphics are good enough. In DoTA, graphics doesn't really matter. The gameplay however means everything. And the gameplay is great so far, and its pre-beta. D:

Its very important to make sure crappy computers can handle the game. Since the majority of DoTA gamers got sucky comp.

Is it going to be free or cost?

It'll be F2P.

EDIT: 1337 POSTS.
backpain-1292835351.jpg

Well I guess you watched in like 10 minutes.
I also though it loooks strange, but after I watched some time it looks very awesome and clean now..

Last edited:
watching atm...imo its too messy, looks nearly as hon for me :(

will stay playing lol i guess :D

I'll stay playing LoL, it didnt convince me.
And we'll have to buy it. WTF? Im not legit, I like to rip everything, so cya.

DoTA 2 > HoN > LoL > WC3 DoTA

I hope it will cost money. Because if its free they will fix a bothersome system with restricted heroes like LoL/New F2P HoN.

Valve (and Icyfrog) is so good they don't need to make it free to get many people to start playing it.

Doesn't look as nice as I expected :/
lol > dota2
people were expecting too much, did you really think it was going to be better than hons graphics? (let me not mention league of legends here)
DoTA 2 > HoN > LoL > WC3 DoTA

I hope it will cost money. Because if its free they will fix a bothersome system with restricted heroes like LoL/New F2P HoN.

Valve (and Icyfrog) is so good they don't need to make it free to get many people to start playing it.

I'd still prefer HoN 1.0 sooo much over DotA 2. That might be me, but god, that game used to be good.

I'll stay playing LoL, it didnt convince me.
And we'll have to buy it. WTF? Im not legit, I like to rip everything, so cya.
Buying a product that someone had put much time and effort to. Like really? Why would you do that?
Lags lags lags lags
meanwhile-in-africa-7311e4.jpg

I'd still prefer HoN 1.0 sooo much over DotA 2. That might be me, but god, that game used to be good.

Yeah, well I have to admit I am a very DoTA fanboy. Was playing it actively for like 2 - 3 years before I joined Beta HoN. (Because of obvious reasons).

@Axas
Graphics is not the most important thing for me in a game. It does matter, but gameplay is more important in my eyes. I think LoL is different from all the other similar games (dota, dota 2, hon). It has a different system, while all the others kinda clone dota and improve it. TotalBiscuit described it nicely in one of his videos imo. I prefer more CLEAN look like LoL has, Dota and hon have this dark ground and the heroes are dark aswell which makes it messy and weird imo.

TBH I expected dota2 to have completely new look to it but it looks just like hon -.-

It's funny how so many "hatecomment" on this and this game looks shady, might it be shady because it is new for you and you have not played it as much as you play your regular game?

THINK ABOUT THAT! :ninja:

About Dota 2 and its graphics blablabla is it not possible that the hero designs and such can be updated/modified as the game is in prebeta/alpha?

Do not set your mind off a tournament/preview which is shown in somewhat haste because it is still in alpha much can still be possible to change (Not saying it will but it can).

I will wait to set my mind after I tried its gameplay by myself but if you wish to hear my current opinion I like the current design of the game itself but some/most herodesigns looks rather cartoonish if I may call them that as well as the creeps looks wierd if you ask me.

Another thing I dislike (which is not as much used in current HoN) is the current metagame taken from original DotA, the rice-farm the carry(s) kind which in most cases brings a very long and not that much of an actionstyle game, I watched one perticular match from Dota 2 that ended 95 minutes long it can be understandable that both teams would want to play safe but in my opinion a 95 minutes game is rather dull.

Will be interesting to see however how much Dota 2 will change during beta, if it will and how the "public" Dota 2 community will look like but I will decide after I have tried Dota 2 if I will stick with it or continue playing HoN.

Long-ass powerful message right here now I missed a few minutes of Dota 2 :( :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Back