• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Linux Downgrading?

Fumobix

Reaction score
Hello im new to ubuntu and i have been having quite a lot of troubles with it and it seems many had the same problems because of the new libs it uses compared to older versions, for example if i follow a guide here to get my ot running i have to google lots of missing libs that wont work in my version for some reason, i cant get to compile well and rme instalator wont get it running well because even after installing itself the proper libs its still missing some. And im sure i've been following the guides step by step.
Is there anything better for setting up with the guides here? Is it possible to get it just by downgrading though the terminal or must i get a new burned disc with that?

TLDR: Im using Ubuntu 11.10 and seems as its incompatible with lots of libs used in guides here is there anything more suggested for me?

Back