• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Download] Latest Rev

The revision 356 have more bugfixeds?
i saw i guy said he has a bug in red skull or something it's true?
i updated mine to 343..
Question: When you release the last revision i have to get all XML files from the sources site?
they have update every time..

Yes the latest rev has some red skull bugfixes and with that bugfix, nearly all the files got updated!!! so please download them for the main thread link =)

~Bump

@Tala if you see this please make my upload space 1.25Mb bigger so i can upload the latest rev instead of download links =)

i have a stupid question..
ok let's go
I have the version 0.2.4 and i want update for the version 0.2.5(REV 358) how i can do it without losing all players and account?using SQLite or SQL Normal

i have a stupid question..
ok let's go
I have the version 0.2.4 and i want update for the version 0.2.5(REV 358) how i can do it without losing all players and account?using SQLite or SQL Normal

Uhm i actually have no idea, but i have heard of tool's oyu should make an thread many other people might think it's usefull!

I will keep this thread updated i hope and mod makes it an stcky

lol,you made my day.You jsut made it because you want a sticky don't you? I guess you should not be expecting such thing.If it even happens it will be when the "The Forgotten Server 0.2.5" Thread is stuck too.

Anyways keep it up,i really need the latest sources :)

lol,you made my day.You jsut made it because you want a sticky don't you? I guess you should not be expecting such thing.If it even happens it will be when the "The Forgotten Server 0.2.5" Thread is stuck too.

Anyways keep it up,i really need the latest sources :)

nah not really it's usefull if it's an sticky =)

anywais going to update tomorrow short of time now

Hmm, isn't there a way to download all the things in the /data -directory on that site? It's quite annoying to have to click on every single one and then copy\paste it...

Hmm, isn't there a way to download all the things in the /data -directory on that site? It's quite annoying to have to click on every single one and then copy\paste it...

I know that why i let other people do that =)
i just update sources there is an rev 360 but no sources update =(

The lastest rev is 386 ^_^
I'll might release a weekly source pack.
If that's good :O

The lastest rev is 386 ^_^
I'll might release a weekly source pack.
If that's good :O

Well if you wand you may take this thread over.. for 2 weaks.. since i got exams i'm illigal at home behind comp while the are thinking i'm studying =X

Codemaster give us newest source pack

I will upload an compleet new source pack on friday (19-oct-2007) i promise you that i'm very busy since i have exams now and friday is my last day

I think the exam is over, he said that it'd end the previous Friday atleast.

Back