• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Download] Latest Rev

Mokerhamer

Retired Global Mod
Senator
Reaction score
First of all, Sorry tala that i dident ask your permission first but to download the latest rev every time? come one so i decided every Rev update will get downloaded by me and posted here =)

Current Rev 361

Note*)
Before you use the latesest rev, Please update your data files sutch as .sql and or .S3Db, or any other Server>Date files please download them
here!

Want to compile the Latest TFS Source but dont know how?:eek:

The Forgotten Server Dev C++:
http://otland.net/showthread.php?t=1024

How to compile the Latest sources?:eek:
http://otland.net/showthread.php?t=166

I will keep this thread updated i hope and mod makes it an stcky:eek:

Downloads (Tala i dislike download links to but my Upload space is way to small, Please make it bigger =) (+1.25Mb):
Rapidshare here
Megaupload here

Last edited:
You get compiling errors because you didn't add party.cpp/h to your project.

You get compiling errors because you didn't add party.cpp/h to your project.

Omfg! i just checked and you arecompleetly right my stupid mistake<_< I'm going to update it as soon as i am home (at my sister's birthday now)

P.s) Tala
Could u give me some more upload space? i really need more

Page updaded fixed error thanks to tala =)

Last edited:
Whats the uploading space limit for you, so I know what to increase?

Whats the uploading space limit for you, so I know what to increase?

WHen i want to upload the latest rev (2,17 MB) i get this error (Exceeds your quota by 1.23 MB. Click here to view your attachments) ANd i do not have uploads yet =)

SO u need to uncrease my upload space with 1.23~1.24Mb Atleast if u think it's usefull

What's in this source?

it's TFS 0.2.5 But the latest bugfixes it got bugfixes that in the released functions isen't fixed yet =) u can just download the old 0.2.5 and input the new .exe from these sources =)

but some guy told me acocunt mannager is bugged but it works fine for me

it's TFS 0.2.5 But the latest bugfixes it got bugfixes that in the released functions isen't fixed yet =) u can just download the old 0.2.5 and input the new .exe from these sources =)

but some guy told me acocunt mannager is bugged but it works fine for me

What about deathlose percent, is it fixed in this version?

Can u tell me if party system is working already? I saw in the forgotten SVN that tala was working in the party system...

oh and another thing, thats .exe is the compiled file from the new sources?? If yes, thanks :D

Last edited:
What about deathlose percent, is it fixed in this version?

Yes it's fixed in this rev =)

Can u tell me if party system is working already? I saw in the forgotten SVN that tala was working in the party system...

oh and another thing, thats .exe is the compiled file from the new sources?? If yes, thanks :D

yes the .exe is inside is olwais from the rev that comes with it =)
P.s)
Updating to rev 342 just a minut plxor =)

Last edited:
Back