• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Draconia (coming project 10.98) (5x no rates)(custom vocs)(custom map)

Esparda

Reaction score
Draconia.png

Hello friends.
I want to start a new project and I though in some ideas for this, I apreciated your opinios about the project.
Code:
Rates: No rates all experience by 5x
Loot: 2x
Vocations: 6 custom vocations
Map: Custom with a rook island (to check the vocations)

VOCATIONS:

Berserker
721032-ps2new_04.jpg

Weapons: Swords, Axes, Clubs (all of them only 2 hands)
Equipment: no shields, only this profession can wear full sets (knight set, demon set, golden set, etc)
Spells: None
hp/mp: gain a lot of hp and fast regeneration, no gain any mana points
Potions/runes:hp potions by level, cant use runes

Warrior
371b983bc26180d4cf54190dc01da046.jpg

Weapons: Swords, Axes, Clubs (all of 1 hand), Crossbows
Equipment: shields, Armors who dont be part of a full set
Spells: one attack spell
hp/mp: gain hp a few less than berserk , gain few mp
Potions/runes: potions of hp y mp, cant use runes

Hunter
c07607cba72f2cfeec65374ce6258536--character-concept-character-art.jpg

Weapons: Spears, knives, bow, short swords (sword with negative point on shield)
Equipment: shields, capes, shirts
Spells: some attack spells
hp/mp: balanced hp and mp points but less than berserker and warrior
Potions/runes: potions of hp y mp, spirit, cant use runes

Priest
gothic_warrior_nun_by_brett_neufeld-d9ji7gd.jpg

Weapons: NOne
Equipment: Edited books (regular books "no spellbooks") , tunics
Spells: healing and support
hp/mp: Balanced point of hp and mp
Potions/runes: potions of hp y mp, spirit, just this vocation can use runes

Shaman
2328e5c01bff8bcd7c1d3ba35ff6d62c.jpg

Weapons: wands and rods
Equipment: spellbooks , robes, utamo vita since lvl 8
Spells: attack (earth, ice, fire)
hp/mp: no gain hp and mp with great amounts and faster regeneration
Potions/runes: potions of hp and mp, cant use runes

Caster
5a9e852e8d5771e36c429b0a29c2bdeb--fantasy-wizard-fantasy-art.jpg

Weapons: wands and rods
Equipment: spellbooks , robes, utamo vita since lvl 8
Spells: attack (death, holy, electricity)
hp/mp: no gain hp and mp with great amounts and faster regeneration
Potions/runes: potions of hp and mp, cant use runes

Well thats the general idea of this project, maybe meanwhile I work on this change something, if you cant help with some reviews or ideas or opinions I'll be very gratefull with you

Last edited:
I work alone in this so the updates maybe will be slow but I dont quick with the dev ;)

how will the priestess gain exp or hunt with no atk spells and no weapons? It seems completely dependant on exp share, if there is any.

Actually I was testing priest vocation today. They attack with runes and gain support with edited books like the image. The priest Start with 100 holy runes and you can buy runes obvioulsy the cost of the runes are modified

Can they make runes for cheap as well? I am only looking and basing everything off of what is posted.
Looks like every class has a weapon, such as wands, daggers, swords, 2h sword. Where as Priest have to use runes. Have you thought about having them yield an ankh ? I mean a religious figure such as a priest could wield something like that since it resembles a cross. casting holy damage.. just a thought

seems they wont be able to atk when they run out of runes and will still have to cap pots and gear.

Other than this one thing I'm asking about it looks pretty cool. Interested in playing for sure

yes, they can conjured runes with a blank rune.
a weapon for them I was thinking in fist skills and some weapons as a gloovers or something but the ankh as you say is a good idea I think it add such a weapon for fist too, thank you

Maybe this weekend I´ll open it for two or three days to check the vocations in real time osmething like a beta test

tomorrow saturday 7/10/17 i will open the server for a little test to check the vocations and balanced it

the server is opne now fot test the vocaciont please use
¨
draconiaots.sytes.net

to créate account and as ip to play

the server is 10.96

I will be trying it!

Edit: My thoughts so far.

• I like the idea of creating your own map, npcs, vocations and quests! (Fairy Tail named npcs made me smile).
  • There are things to like in your mapping, but there are some to dislike aswell. Overall better than average for sure.
  • I'm not sure how classes develop later on, I couldnt get too far yet, but the early game experience is really monotone. Rotworms are the dumbest creatures in all of tibia and I personally can't stand hunting them as the first creature of every single server out there.
  • Equipment MUST be highly customized for a server such as yours... spells and creatures are recommended too. Otherwise it gets boring and too much like any evo out there.

There is a lot of room for improvement, keep going!

Last edited:
I will be trying it!

Edit: My thoughts so far.

• I like the idea of creating your own map, npcs, vocations and quests! (Fairy Tail named npcs made me smile).
  • There are things to like in your mapping, but there are some to dislike aswell. Overall better than average for sure.
  • I'm not sure how classes develop later on, I couldnt get too far yet, but the early game experience is really monotone. Rotworms are the dumbest creatures in all of tibia and I personally can't stand hunting them as the first creature of every single server out there.
  • Equipment MUST be highly customized for a server such as yours... spells and creatures are recommended too. Otherwise it gets boring and too much like any evo out there.

There is a lot of room for improvement, keep going!
*about the game experience with the rotworms I agree with you but I put that creatures for help to know the vocations something like a rook island when you do the first mission and lvl up to lvl 10 you can leave the island to the main (still mapping :p).
*with the equipment thank you for saying with this test I saw what kind of equipment need every vocation to start
* I try to do my best mapping :p
*spells yes I working in that specially for priest because that vocation will be very special for support

Also about to try this server right now with a friend!
Thank you please try the vocation your prefer

Back