• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Dracos and Stor Stark Then Hades and Brandbils

And ur telling me that showing cams of killing botter is pathetic? You sneak this guy (199 EK) with 6-7 people, atleast we're going with less and we take higher people.

Dno how Stor and Dracos got trapped, but well done anyway.

Thumbs up for Katrila going out of pz!

right,they just need a combo leader xD

Well, I have to add that softcores is still a kinda "fair" server. Except this Pinging shit. This is really Ridicules(Shit Shit XD How to Write that again xDD)
I mean ue Comob became part of the game and I started using it aswell (when im not in ventrilo). Combo leader just sometimes ( no vent) but i've seen now on kiltera that u can pwn with bot and no Pvp so fucking "good". Noooo katrila... i don't talk about myself.

A team fo 8ppl rushing us at Demona and using Magebot Combo Sd. Which was the only way to kill us after me and splody killed like 6 of them who always came back.

And like our bit known Taealmight here said:
Sorry, we are all using Magebot. If you wanna join us you need to have Magebot.

Yeah.. Softcores is even fair with the botters. Everywhere are botters on kiltera and many many MCers. Softcores and Twinforce are the only server who detect ppl from using MC. I got banned once and since then I've never MCed (on my main chars and on noobs just for a few minutes).
On other server ppl got like 1-4chars online and that's why I think softcores got more PLAYERS online than other servers.
Since a player is a player and a player can have more than 1 character online at once.

So I learned through this expierence and I hope the others will do aswell.

Bot became part of the game and there are many rumours that cipsoft got a contract with NG Systems. ;)

Still i please the people who earn their "kills" through "pinging" because this has nothing to do with Tibia anymore!

Well, I have to add that softcores is still a kinda "fair" server. Except this Pinging shit. This is really Ridicules(Shit Shit XD How to Write that again xDD)
I mean ue Comob became part of the game and I started using it aswell (when im not in ventrilo). Combo leader just sometimes ( no vent) but i've seen now on kiltera that u can pwn with bot and no Pvp so fucking "good". Noooo katrila... i don't talk about myself.

A team fo 8ppl rushing us at Demona and using Magebot Combo Sd. Which was the only way to kill us after me and splody killed like 6 of them who always came back.

And like our bit known Taealmight here said:
Sorry, we are all using Magebot. If you wanna join us you need to have Magebot.

Yeah.. Softcores is even fair with the botters. Everywhere are botters on kiltera and many many MCers. Softcores and Twinforce are the only server who detect ppl from using MC. I got banned once and since then I've never MCed (on my main chars and on noobs just for a few minutes).
On other server ppl got like 1-4chars online and that's why I think softcores got more PLAYERS online than other servers.
Since a player is a player and a player can have more than 1 character online at once.

So I learned through this expierence and I hope the others will do aswell.

Bot became part of the game and there are many rumours that cipsoft got a contract with NG Systems. ;)

Still i please the people who earn their "kills" through "pinging" because this has nothing to do with Tibia anymore!
Dash destroyed the fun of "pvp" <.<

And ur telling me that showing cams of killing botter is pathetic? You sneak this guy (199 EK) with 6-7 people, atleast we're going with less and we take higher people.

Dno how Stor and Dracos got trapped, but well done anyway.

Thumbs up for Katrila going out of pz!

If you haven't noticed the 2 botters were not exactly the point of this thread, and the only reason the Hades cam was included is because he was in Reunion (Which if you haven't figured it out we're fighting against)

And as for how they got trapped, Dracos and Melizie tried to kill a knight blocking demona and got trapped in the passageway (Dracos got out when a 130ed noobchar logged in from behind and took the flower and Melizie had already died), and when Stor Stark came to help he got trapped like a nub as well.

@Kurvetina

We were going to kill Chemical Reaction before we found out he was a friend, it wasn't an actual defense.

Last edited:
The Hades cam wasn't a random sneak as Street said he was in there guild reunion and whoever helps them or is ever in there guild we will keep killing them.

Back