• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Dragon Ball Omega | Project (Very soon) | Modded Cliente | Looking for help!

Update! Added a new pic! Vegeta has arrived! But... Where's Nappa? Follow us on Twitter and Like our Facebook page to bring him back!

nice isometric sprites, rly cool
a lot better than this 0D shit(screen from google images):
wl591_beztytuu1ra4.jpg

Update! The Hunt Zones of the BETA are done. We also added a lot of new objects to the map, like... Regeneration machine and some awesome decorations!

PD : Does anyone know about a good AutoUpdater? Regards!

Long way to get this server online but I'll follow this project and Thumbs Up & Cheers for release :)

nice sprites! :D good luck :)
Thanks! Regards!

Update! We have the Health Bar (which shows your LVL, Ki, HP, Exp, Name and a lot more), some changes and some minor addons added to the game!

Last edited by a moderator:
Big like for isometric outfits and animation of attacks.
Hope I won't be another "2k level in 1 day" OTS :D

Could you say something more about gameplay and level cap?
Also what is release date?

It is gonna be hard to LVL up! And what do you mean with gameplay? We have a lot of ideas about it but we cannot release all of them... Just a few like, Guilds, Events, Guild Battles, Fly Around the map, Transforms, Spells with animations, Bosses, Dungeons, Teamwork... And more!

Update! We keep working on the project! I will post here some changes! The game keeps alive and the BETA is gonna be released soon!

We have almost ready the spellbar!
c0fe3ca06a13cc396bc7f315e34a85f9.png

Wanna see more new content?! Give us feedback and love on this post!

Back