• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Dragon Land

weedman420

Reaction score
Here's a shot of a Dragon Land I've been revamping the past couple days. Enjoy!^_^

1st pic - Main Dragon Area, not including caves of Mountains to the south.

2nd pic - Entrance to Dragon Area, slightly North of 1st pic.

3rd pic - Ground floor of Main Dragon Mountain to the South of 1st pic, ground floor is slightly less accessible to dragons, so its somewhat more thriving.

Attachments

• Draglandboty.jpg
    Draglandboty.jpg
    235.5 KB · Views: 195 · VirusTotal
  • Draglandboty2.jpg
    Draglandboty2.jpg
    229.7 KB · Views: 119 · VirusTotal
  • Draglandboty3.JPG
    Draglandboty3.JPG
    226.2 KB · Views: 104 · VirusTotal
Last edited:
Are you meant to be able to walk there or fly above the cave rocks and mangrove trees?

i don't fully understand your question but its playable, you can walk under that big tree, and if your talking about rubble blocking the path there is an alternative route.

Weedman, It's looking good but :blink: you map spam :/

to each his own :)

but I'd like if you explained what you mean by that a little more thoroughly so i can actually take your opinion into consideration rather than, you map spam :/.

I mean, you map with all the things there is in the mapeditor :blink:
All elements like, Water, fire, Dirty Road, Grass, Cave gounds, And that Lava ground Oo

my explanation is that there are many textures in nature, i try to use lots of different grounds etc, because not all ground looks the same.

About the water, i don't think it unlikely that Dragons could choose to dominate an area that happens to have both water, dirt, and mountains.

the lava ground is probably because of the dragon activity in the area having changes on the environment..

the cave ground is used because its the only thing that borders well with the lava

the grass is more sparse than other grounds showing that it could have once been thriving much like the vegetation across the river.

yea, it is that map, I've just revamped it a bit and worked it into alot of other custom shit

I could find something to bitch about, but I'd say this is some really nice mapping and hope I can see it in-game someday. Keep it oty.

Who in the h3ll will have this map!?

Dont you see you overdetailed it... you should delete 40% omg!

Back