• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Drakan & alliance back

Cuisdy

Reaction score
Yesterday me and fredi logged in cause we were bored... I found new ppl like azeck ppl like a lot of player i have met sucking my ball cause im high level and trying to be my friend, was the first time i saw him and i was like hmm well an another guildmate or something...

Now today i was chillin in msn and fredi called me, azeck and akalic were attacking him cause he waas "bottin" they said "red saw him and we are killing him" so i told them to stop and said: "If red saw him he will ban him, you dont need to kill him". They continue attacking him so I killed azeck then akalic idk... Then they back and back and we fuck and fuck em... Then i was in msn again he called me again.. azeck,deadly aim and akalic were attackin him but this time they called more ppl, like: Satanic,akalic,azteck,saul,carbon,miss~,toxic,deadly aim, that supposed they were my friends at the first i said ok lets talk and kill kz cause he was there, what did they do they tried to comboo me... =/ w.e
So they wanted that way we fucked every person 1 or more some ppl more than 3 we were just : Drakan, fredi,kz (he just lasted like 5 min) then oif came...we were raping everybody :p then fredi & oif died after we all killed like 20 ppl in total and we died just once everyone of my team, so just to give you and idea how things will be. Then I died, i was runing out if pots so i need to run but they got me cool cause i hate running.. Was very exciting and funny war we killed everyoneee... pretty sure the last war you had liek this ws when i was around.

Satanic,akalic,azteck,saul,carbon,miss~,toxic,deadly aim, n whoever that wants to join them.... Finally ill have fun, say what eva you want i wont reply, i will reply with frags, and red please fix the fragg nuggets iw ant to have my trophies :( or fix the death list :(....
Even if i need old enemies to fight with me i'll call em to kill my "friends". I dont hate anybody, and fredi and oif neither we just want fun n stuff i dont carea bout dying anymore i will just play for fun i did what i need here so now WAR PLX!!!
C.yaa

P.S: I love Boobies :wub:

Last edited:
------
i deleted because i have unsulted someone i am now cool with ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited:
yeah u soled me with out utamo unless i admint that u kill me no like u al bunch of noobs that think they are good cuz they kill me drakan and oif 1 time ,omg just think how many time we kill all of u :D

and saul i still own u

hahahahah yes...yes...TY FOR LEVELS DRAKAN AND FREDI, Dont insult in an forum..we will meet in war =] -SMILE- 630-670 lvl ty

no problem i will make your lelve down to 300 and to be scared to go out like you wre before joining my team :)

Lol, Ask everyone how is my pvp ^.^
But, Me and Carbon FUCK EVERYONE..Be Carefull...

Even if it takes us throwing corpses are you until you drop, we'll do it. The simple fact remains that getting 550 or 600 back is a hell of alot easier than getting 1.2k+ back. See you on the floor.

Yup what about u? if i got raped then u got??...., and i said i dont care my level anymore ;). dont say stupid things ofcourse i wont die just cause you tell me to

Last edited:
wow saul u always suck cocks i rember u were with bip and my team was owning and you were sucking all of our team balls specially mines lol to get in :D i rember that u want to have a pay out and stuff and wanted to join me wow really dude you are a noob :) ye omg u kill me 1 without utamo i know killing me is to much for u :)so w.e i can own if u want a 1v1 :) but dam u beaner u are not of trust so fuck u :D well cya

twizzler: XDDD 40 and 50 rapist haahahahaha :p

you probably will not respect me
but you will remember me

k i only read drakans post, only thing i need to do and wtf is up with carbon and saul and them..like wtf all i have to say is im killin u guys for fuking with my old friend >.> i thought were all friends but guess not anyways i got ur back drak. and akalic if u war with them im not atking u <3

umm k i just read some posts after i posted and can u guys shut up?

u guys raped drakan? LOL took HOW MANY PPL TO DO IT LOOOL..

and saul and carbon ur pvp sux i can solo both of u even when its 2v1 so bye bye

Back