• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Draw Yourself, Otlander.

Kanakashy

Twifysoft Designer
Reaction score
The picture says it all. This is some way to get to know eachother. No skills needed to do this, have fun.

BNyQb3X.png

n7M81C.png

- - - Updated - - -

omg resource you copy pasted the clothes and then changed color and resized them hahah, you got the same white spaces in both clothes xD

Last edited:
So, I can't post a picture of a growing penis from age 10 to present, as any male experiences. But kids can post pictures of ass, pussy and tits in the chit chat section?

I love how the Moderators pick and choose what to delete or keep. Seems quite random to me. :rolleyes: Just making a joke fellas (and lady :wub:), no harm done with a simple picture made in paint.

So, I can't post a picture of a growing penis from age 10 to present, as any male experiences. But kids can post pictures of ass, pussy and tits in the chit chat section?

I love how the Moderators pick and choose what to delete or keep. Seems quite random to me. :rolleyes: Just making a joke fellas (and lady :wub:), no harm done with a simple picture made in paint.

Mine was deleted because I put a cats head on my body. ._.

Ima trippin!
but the song could be better... but the amazing tripping video is still awesome...

Back