• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Draw Yourself, Otlander.

bro does it seems i care? care face

Cuz you said it like that, yes
And nobody said that shit since like 2010 so i guess even more that you a little boy

@OnT:
hvcdc3.png

Hey are you school retarded? cuz every school ink Skolverket has told every school have to use them since 2012 and now 2013 so i think u going a handikapp school. We don't use any more IG,G,VG,MVG Anymore the new system is ABCDEF not ig,g,vg,mvg so i think ur going on a cp class.

Wrong. Skolverket Said All new classes FRom 2,7 and 1:an in highschool get the new grades. and that thing was allready going on before 2012 since im going the last class with The old grades.

guys please discuss by private

Sorry about being offtopic but kids are kids... like me x)

Hey D!ck head if ur a really a man and you call ur self a man? well come and fight with me? Scared? have no money to stockholm? and 1v1 me and let's see whos the kid then.

Hey are you school retarded? cuz every school ink Skolverket has told every school have to use them since 2012 and now 2013 so i think u going a handikapp school. We don't use any more IG,G,VG,MVG Anymore the new system is ABCDEF not ig,g,vg,mvg so i think ur going on a cp class.

- - - Updated - - -

LoL no? its no it's allowed + my lil bro don't got banned and he wanted to use my acc cuz i am prem got problem? well go solove it then

Just because you started it,

you are a fucking retard. svengelska

Back