• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Dreamer Challenge quest?

without the d essences, the outfit is really easy to do :/

lol now I'm stucked in death rings shit, I wasted over 10 death rings and that shit of trees didn't open ._.

im stuck at the dreamers machine
on wiki it says "There are 4 spots. The north will be a Life Ring. The south a Death Ring. Go to the west and go up and move the switch to make the well fill with Poison and turn the electricity on." and there is a screenshot of it and you can see electricity surrounding the stones but here the poison shit works but there comes no electricity around the stones and when I did all this (death ring south life ring north, water west fire east) the teleport appears BUT UNDER A PURBLE STONE THAT WONT MOVE...but I think this has something to do with that the electricity do not work...please reply and check it yourself...this was on twinforce

Back