• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Dreamer Challenge quest?

Russel

Reaction score
Is it working properly cuz i cant open the pick hole :/
and it says after the ss of today it will work properly

Seems to be working on Twinforce but not on Icechaw and Softcores. We will fix it during the day.

The pick hole is working fine on twinforce, however I cannot find a Fire Bug anywhere. Anyhelp?

/Xylo

Can't buy it from any NPC I can find... Tried a few citys now and nothing. Seems imposibile to get. If anyone has any update please post ;)

/Xylo

Seems like Evan isn't spawning of some reason. I need Talaturen to wake up before I can fix it. I will write in this thread when everything are working as it should.

This is fixed now and the quest should work. :)

Hani! :(

The Dreamers Machine seems to be broken, I have attached a screenshot for you, everything was in the right place and the machine on.

2214-broke.jpg

If you could login and meet me I'll be at the machine for the next 10-15 mins. Cheers, Xylo

To get two addons i need only completed The Dreamers Challenge Quest with 1500 dem essences or without?

All done, thanks Hani hope you sort it on the other servers I heard there having the same problem (softs).

2215-done.jpg

Cheers, Xylo

i got a bug when i use the first death ring the doors didint open ;/

ok i open it but when i go to tp it close.....

Last edited:
I finished also but it has not any more the NPC to buy Fire Bug.
NPC BUGGED :S

Back