• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Dreamland - Final Fantasy Tactics Job System

Belloz V

Starsmith
Reaction score
mLVBU1Q.png

qOLvGDk.png

QjjxVuP.png

Hello OTLand, I present to all of you my project: Dreamland. I have been planning this since I played Final Fantasy Tactics (yes, 2007) but never started working. Two months ago I start working on it and its almost finished.

GrWmoUu.png

The Job System consists of 24 jobs based on Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of The Lions.

The sistem consists of 24 jobs that have all their own spells, weapons, functions, skills, hp and mana, divided into three types of jobs: Melee Jobs, Magic Jobs and Hybrid (Know a better name? Please suggest it :p ). The melee vocations are: Squire, Knight, Dark Knight, Archer, Samurai, Ninja, Dragoon, Templar, Ballester and Warlord. Hybrids: Paladin, Monk, Geomancer and Inquisitor. Magic jobs are: Alchemist, White Mage, Black Mage, Time Mage, Druid, Summoner, Necromancer and Warlock.

But Why is so special this system? Because like FF, you can change your job anytime you want. Yes, you can start as a squire, then become a necromancer if you want. But choose wisely what job use, because not all the jobs gain the same hit points and mana points, just like FF you will have to balance or focus your character on a determinated style. All jobs are supposed to be balance, except for Dark Knight, because its the master job, but it'll very dificult to get; but there will be "support jobs" like White Mage, Time Mage, Bard, Dancer and Alchemist, this jobs are really going to improve the pvp experience.

All jobs have their own and special jobs, remember Firaga, Esuna, Cleansing Strike, Unholy Sacrifice, Ashura, Gravity or Murasame? Almost all are incluided. :)

pjdYRrf.png

What other Features the OT have?​

• To get addons you must have the items or finish the quest. Whats the point of getting full assassin if everyone else simple buy it before.
  • Quest not always give you the items, you have 50% (You can suggest more or less) of possibilities of getting the prize. This is a measure to improve the market, because most player just do quest, get top items and then nobody buys or sell. I want see them buying and selling items, products and services.
  • Improved tutor system. Tutor get payed ingame money or items for they service, also special benefits. Depending on their efforts. Ill see the Help Channel logs.
  • Events I'll personaly manage, in order to get a better player experience. Events like Capture the Flag, Fight Tournament, Russian Roulette Tournament, Last Man Standing, Trivia Contests, Races, even Chess Tournament!
  • Specially event raids!
  • Unfornately, its RL Map, because I dont have so much time to map a custom one. But I will map custom cities, add and change all respawns, so wherever you go, you will see something new! You will have to re explore the world!
  • So much new quests, I'm so excited to finish the Divine Comedy Quest and more!
  • Monsters are a little more powerfull, and quest will be more dificcult.
  • And Much more!

When will Dreamland open?
Nice question, I really don't know haha, I need to finish some quests, edit the map, and finish the website.
But most important is to find a VPS and the money.
Know any VPS in America you can recommend me? Please Post!

Suggestions, comments? Anything else? Insults haha, I will apreciate anything!
Thanks for your attention :)

Last edited:
Awesome.
I played GBA FFTA many times and I love this game. I'll test this server for sure.

I always loved FFT job system, it's simple amazing.
Just a tip, if you really want people to play it, make a custom map.

I loved this game but it's real map so I won't even bother trying the server. You can't put an awesome server like this without having pretty much everything custom.

Back