• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Du fay

Klash

Rastaman
Reaction score
I want a fight man so if ur not too scared to leave pz as always msg me back here and we will arange it, cus im sick and tired of u killing the people who have helped you, u only leave pz when someone is already trapped and u know u wont die. so if u wanna prove that ur not a faggot then fight me please.

Oct 07 2009, 03:58:26 Killed at level 707 by Alfonso Of Voldemort
Sep 17 2009, 16:17:08 Killed at level 706 by Zuzu
Sep 17 2009, 15:46:58 Killed at level 710 by Zuzu
Sep 17 2009, 13:57:53 Killed at level 715 by Zuzu

Sorry Klash, I prefer to run to lose pz while I am in disadvantage of what die made a noob like you =x

If u want fight, come when my team on, not when Im solo =D like... 10x1

i come solo all the time and u never take pz, and yeah i died 4 times that day zomg o no's. cus i dont care about my lvls and im not scared to take pz vs a whole team and id rather die and have some fun than stand in the dp, but u dont take pz ever. well next time ur teams on msg me

Du Fay don't fight vs you, because ElfBot's crack working no more

haha he wudnt fight me even when it was, the only time he tried he got full trapped in the most retarded place and took ban in 30 seconds XD

Oct 07 2009, 03:58:26 Killed at level 707 by Alfonso Of Voldemort
Sep 17 2009, 16:17:08 Killed at level 706 by Zuzu
Sep 17 2009, 15:46:58 Killed at level 710 by Zuzu
Sep 17 2009, 13:57:53 Killed at level 715 by Zuzu

Sorry Klash, I prefer to run to lose pz while I am in disadvantage of what die made a noob like you =x

If u want fight, come when my team on, not when Im solo =D like... 10x1

Might be because he have some balls and you start to whine when you have pz and 2 ppl logs on shit did your pants get wet when you readed my post? sry well you dont have to change underwears since it will happen again in some minutes ;)

Well, this topic was done in my tribute, he would like saying that I am much happy today. It does not advance to speak ... what used drugs, was drunk or what was hacked ... the fact is that our darling Zion died 6x consecutive for the Nintendo Wii :D

TwitBeef :: SoftCores :: www.TwitBeef.net

and more noobs dead...Coelho, Jastah, Kirro, Gusia, Glock and others >:D

Thx for exp and always return :*

i spose u had a team of maybe 20+ ppl as always, and u were on a nb char cus ur to scared to leave dp on ur main??

Oct 19 2009, 03:32:24 Killed at level 784 by Viruz

trying kill my pally... huASHUSAHUSUHSAHUSAUHS! D: stop of talk Klash u sucks :*
from here to some days you are going to have to buy other chars...

it does not advance you to buy only the Jastah ... he buys the Dzumior what are selling also and 900 catches and does a knight. Suddenly you do not die any more.

._.'

Last edited:
ugrgen gurgern splurgen??????? i do not understand a fucking word you say, please speak engish

btw seen as we postin deaths lol ill post this - Oct 15 2009, 14:54:16 Died at Level 816 by a braindeath
sweet as a nut mate

I died for braindeath because my computer disconnected...
And you?:D What died for my team trying to run made a noob in Svargrond:D

Você fala português? Então não venha dizer que eu falo inglês mal pq vc tbm não fala português seu gringo de M... ;D

I died for braindeath because my computer disconnected...
And you?:D What died for my team trying to run made a noob in Svargrond:D

Você fala português? Então não venha dizer que eu falo inglês mal pq vc tbm não fala português seu gringo de M... ;D

tradution: you talk br(portuguese without grammar)? then don't say that I don't speak english when you don't speak br at all you fucking <br insult>?

^ that's the worst argument ever

tradution: you talk br(portuguese without grammar)? then don't say that I don't speak english when you don't speak br at all you fucking <br insult>?

^ that's the worst argument ever

LOVE ZUCKOV. At least he's not that kind of br trying to talk english, and saying that THEY DO KNOW HOW TO TALK IT ! ME ISH BR. FREE ITENS PLZ !

With translator even my grandmother speaks polak :D

Zuckov his sister is here at home and it asked to send a kiss to you!

;**

With translator even my grandmother speaks polak :D

Zuckov his sister is here at home and it asked to send a kiss to you!

;**

again you just showed how child you are
do you really think my sister would look to a guy like you? not even in your dreams
I haven't seen any pic of you yet (and i dont' want to see it) but it's obvious you're a kid 10 years old or a '18' boy nerd still virgin :/

grown up ur mentality a lil bit and then talk to me with non-child arguments plix

kkkkkkk... I have 19 years old and a girlfriend. I like write in this forum because ever had a retard to answer me :D

Zuckov\\ Stop man... you never saw a pussy in ur life. Ohh... sorry. He saw yes, spied on his sister in the bathrrom ._.

I have 20 years old and a friends.
I like girls because i dont have the one.
Love Gym and everyone also Silendefender and i wish him all the best in real live.
Everyone is retard ;p joke.
The last i wanna be forum troll can i be ?

(MR Teacher English fix my mistake if i do)

Back
Top Bottom