• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Du fay

kkkkkkk... I have 19 years old and a girlfriend. I like write in this forum because ever had a retard to answer me :D

Zuckov\\ Stop man... you never saw a pussy in ur life. Ohh... sorry. He saw yes, spied on his sister in the bathrrom ._.

why are you so proud of having a girlfriend? is a normal thing nowadays
maybe (for sure I mean) you got any..
19 years old? look at your mentality LOL even zosis that's 12 years old got a higher mentality than you

poor you, keep wanking to your rooked chars, finally you completed the goal of your life, being the toplevel in a game |:
too bad you did but you don't even use it siting in pz 24/7 is very exciting isn't it?

19 years old? look at your mentality LOL even zosis that's 12 years old got a higher mentality than you

poor you, keep wanking to your rooked chars, finally you completed the goal of your life, being the toplevel in a game |:
too bad you did but you don't even use it siting in pz 24/7 is very exciting isn't it?

word to that!
fucking coward you were like 5 guys on me and as soon as i shot an sd on you you turned and ran the other way around...

Me isn't 12 :c,

And it's "got an higher mentality than you do. " MUAHAHAHA, I'm 9 :c

Back