• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Feature Dual Wield || Weapons for tfs (1.x)

How about Dual Wield - Shield? TFS [1.1.x]
No problems right?
As long as server is not going to crash because of trying to hit with shield, I'm fine.

the guide is a bit outdated. So i aborted the adding it and looks like its only meant for weapons.
Is there now simpler way to say that: shields can be equipped to left hand slot?

I can take it from here, by writing LUA script what shields can be added there and what not.

Last edited:
How about Dual Wield - Shield? TFS [1.1.x]
No problems right?
As long as server is not going to crash because of trying to hit with shield, I'm fine.

the guide is a bit outdated. So i aborted the adding it and looks like its only meant for weapons.
Is there now simpler way to say that: shields can be equipped to left hand slot?

I can take it from here, by writing LUA script what shields can be added there and what not.
The errors that are posted in this thread is not solved and this system can still be abused easily.
I dont think Evilskills are woriking on this, maybe someone else can get it working :/

there is another dual wield feature released by "lordfire" aka ranisalt

I really hate editing the source especially when they keep changing the compiler, I finally got a computer at work that I can compile with 2013 and now their using 2015, i don't think there is a 32 bit 2015 compiler out... now I have wait to rent a host so I can compiler it there.. what a drag.

But I am pretty creative in lua so hopefully I won't need to edit the source thank you though @EvilSkillz for the contribution. :)

Someone can get compilated server with this script?

Last edited:
Code:
ITEM_ATTRIBUTE_DUAL = 8388608

Thats show on my Source like that:
Code:
   ITEM_ATTRIBUTE_CHARGES = 1 << 20,
   ITEM_ATTRIBUTE_FLUIDTYPE = 1 << 21,
   ITEM_ATTRIBUTE_DOORID = 1 << 22,
The last three..

and i can't find that
Code:
if (hasAttribute(ITEM_ATTRIBUTE_EXTRADEFENSE)) {