• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Dungeon Crawling ATS

Delita Hyral

Reaction score
Im here to know the opinion of the community here on OTland about a project of mine: A Dungeon Crawling ATS (Alternate TIbia Server). For those who doesnt know, "dungeon crawling" is a rpg theme in wich the entire game is around a single huge dungeon (or more than one, but still a few huge complex dungeons).

My idea is to create a tibian version of this theme. The rough idea is a single city with no exits aside from one or multiple dungeon entrances (it may be from the sewers, a castle, a mountain, etc). In the city, the player would be able to pick up quests with npcs, buy supplies, meet with other players, etc, and once everything is set, they would be able to start exploring this "dungeon".

The dungeon would be really huge, multi-themed, complex, with many secrets, treasures and dangers. Once achieving a certain level or completing a certain quest, the player would be able to advance to the next levels of the dungeon and that subsequently.

This is a very rough scratch from the general idea, so tell me, what do you think of this idea?

@edit:
About the first dungeon/city, which style it would have?

Last edited:
Back