• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
  • New resources must be posted under Resources tab. A discussion thread will be created automatically, you can't open threads manually anymore.

TalkAction deleted thread

This looks interesting, however, I'm still somewhat confused.
Is this something like the floor-switch-and-lever system where if the team stands on the floor switch and the level is pulled, it takes everyone to the next part?

This looks interesting, however, I'm still somewhat confused.
Is this something like the floor-switch-and-lever system where if the team stands on the floor switch and the level is pulled, it takes everyone to the next part?

No, I'll give you example:

Player (me): /queue join
Player (other): /queue join

if 5 players are in queue it automaticaly (globalevent) teleports them to the dungeon they've drawn and adds all ppl to one party. Now they can do this dungeon together and earn some exp, or just leave, and after they relog they'll be in the place from which they're taken.

My dear, only one thing!

Replace this:
PHP:
CREATE TABLE `dunegon_finder` (`id` INT(8) AUTO_INCREMENT PRIMARY KEY, `player_id` INT(255))

To this:
PHP:
CREATE TABLE `dungeon_finder` (`id` INT(8) AUTO_INCREMENT PRIMARY KEY, `player_id` INT(255))

It's only one falsity. :thumbup:

My dear, only one thing!

Replace this:
PHP:
CREATE TABLE `dunegon_finder` (`id` INT(8) AUTO_INCREMENT PRIMARY KEY, `player_id` INT(255))

To this:
PHP:
CREATE TABLE `dungeon_finder` (`id` INT(8) AUTO_INCREMENT PRIMARY KEY, `player_id` INT(255))

It's only one falsity. :thumbup:

Thx, done!

So, you can say this command anywhere or do you have to be within an area (5x5 square).

It would be great if you could say it in a specific top-left to bottom-right area.

Take your time, I can understand, first WOTE then this, you're working your ass off.
For right now, I will REP+ you because I will use this script, but in the meantime, I'm just going to wait for the area usage part.

Nice script, but it would be cool if it was like WoW, and you could teleport out of it, and then teleport back to the beginning when you want too :D

Nice script but:
  • You should make table `dungeon_finder` where will be 2 coulmuns (or 3 if you want: `id`): `player_id`, `dungeon_id`.
  • If someone "logout/login/leave from party/kick from party" when is on dungeon he should be kicked out from dungeon and get 30 min (you can change it in config) colddown to join dungeon finder.
  • If one team is on "Dungeon 1" then other team can't join to the same dungeon.
  • Every party member can kick another one if other members from team also agree.
  • Dungeon leader should be able to join missing member if team isn't full (4/5 or smth).
  • As in above post players can leave out dungeon (not from party) and should be teleported to place from have been telepoted to dungeon. And if player want to enter to dungeon again he is teleporting to party leader.
  • When team kill last boss then they can leave party without colddown.
  • Also you should optimize globalevent function.

This is just suggestion. You can add it or not. It's your choice.

I think you have made mistake in globalevents script:

Code:
local dungeon = {
	[1] = {name = "Test dungeon", level = 20, pos = {x = 1047, y = 983, z = 8}},
}

dungeon = quests[math.random(1, table.maxn(quests))]

It should be:
Code:
local quests = {
}

I got an error on globalevent script. Somthing here is wrong function onThink(cid, interval) :S

I think you have made mistake in globalevents script:

Code:
local dungeon = {
}

It should be:
Code:
local quests = {
}

Fixed.

Nice script but:
  • You should make table `dungeon_finder` where will be 2 coulmuns (or 3 if you want: `id`): `player_id`, `dungeon_id`.
  • If someone "logout/login/leave from party/kick from party" when is on dungeon he should be kicked out from dungeon and get 30 min (you can change it in config) colddown to join dungeon finder.
  • If one team is on "Dungeon 1" then other team can't join to the same dungeon.
  • Every party member can kick another one if other members from team also agree.
  • Dungeon leader should be able to join missing member if team isn't full (4/5 or smth).
  • As in above post players can leave out dungeon (not from party) and should be teleported to place from have been telepoted to dungeon. And if player want to enter to dungeon again he is teleporting to party leader.
  • When team kill last boss then they can leave party without colddown.
  • Also you should optimize globalevent function.

This is just suggestion. You can add it or not. It's your choice.

Thx for feedback. I'll make some of your features surely appear in this script.!:)

New globalevents.

Back