• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Duplicated Items & Deletions

I'm pretty surprised that this happened. The only thing I have to say is that any player shouldn't mess with Red.. Hopefully this won't happen again.

@Red: If you need any other staff in-game helping watch out for this type of stuff, you know i'm always here to help. My current schedule is fairly open.

Red i want a really good reason why i got banned... is it illegal just to be in Tayler bruhs guild? No that not against the rules... and i never duplicated items/ Who cares

Sonless, that name alone should be proof enough for you botting.

we dont use combo bot, its called ventrilo "Guys attack Zips" "Switch to Zork in 3 2 1" ect

what DIDN'T I understand Red?

Failed. :blink: Don´t mix things up here ;)

k guys stop argueing with red.. he is the owner and can obliviously do what he wants. and obliviously like half the people on had duped items so deal with it

Btw Im Erimyth

Last edited:
We use ventrilo, wanna delete me for that? "That looked alot like combo botting." - Chan aka Red Rocket

All these spics run around with combo bot, watch one fight in bkbs -.-

Last edited by a moderator:
Chan, I know who you are.
Wreckx -- we all know.
That never happend.

Compile your evidence. I don't bot. Use a quote from Sonless.

Failed. :blink: Don´t mix things up here ;)

Emmm

"I'll give 50 points to the one who buys me Elfbot"

That was you said sometime in cyntara Red

Firstly was 40 points, then you raise it up to 50

/EGB

Again, this proves I bot how?

Red i want a really good reason why i got banned... is it illegal just to be in Tayler bruhs guild? No that not against the rules... and i never duplicated items/ Who cares

Either you're Tyler Bruh, or you account share. Either way, any character in association to one who breaks an offense greater than that offering a 30 day ban + final warning gets deleted as well.

k guys stop argueing with red.. he is the owner and can obliviously do what he wants. and obliviously like half the people on had duped items so deal with it

I've got one player in the house who understands.

We use ventrilo, wanna delete me for that? "That looked alot like combo botting." - Chan aka Red Rocket

All these spics run around with combo bot, watch one fight in bkbs -.-

Why would Josh (you guys' friend) point blank say, "They set me as combo leader all the time."?

Red

Well this bans/deletions were justified , but they never used combo bot since i knew them. And we fought against x guilds who used it on old cyntara and now.
And even if Red would use a bot anywhere , it`s not your business. Its his server and he is allowing bot using generously on Cyntara.There is no point to bitch around.

Last edited:
i agree with red. if he wants to do something let him. and im here if you need any help with staff possitions to. im usualy on at around 7ish texas time

Well Red i think all things your doing are correct cuase its unfair that ppl that doesnt bought donor items or traded them own free donor items in game.. So well here i got 1 that owned donor items yesterday when were dropping items... Look the image and make what you think its the best. He first said me that he owned by duplicated items but latter he says that he just owned armor and wand so idk whats the true so you ill know what to do :p..

remx.jpg

I understand the miscommunications, and I would like to make this clear.

If you have ANY donation items that could have been duplicated, they will be deleted, along with the rest of your items.

Wow, I didn't realize how many duped items there were. It must be easier than I thought lol...

I'm estimating over $4500 worth.
It's harder than you'd imagine, I'm just experienced when it comes to finding what doesn't belong.

I own this server. I pay for the hosting, I manage it, I control what happens. They have no power.

No you dont, your Donators do. And you make a shitload of money ontop of that.

You full of yourself and the funny thing is that people buy into it.

Are you tired of the customer neglect of TibiaBotNG? Do you think LoW needs to add more updates? Are you tired of using a crappy bot because its a cheap alternative to Elf? Well, dont be tired anymore! Check out my blog!

Last edited:
everyone is always bots i've never botted and i never will , it just makes me mad that people bot or can't play fair if everyone plays fair the server would be much more fun so everyone don't bot!!

WTF.. noooo i loose my bunny slipper and my cyntara cloack..

Why red?.. i need that, i back to the server!! :S Im Arbusto Venezolano

18:22 Arbusto Venezolano [400]: Omg reeed!!!!!! i loose a cyntara cloack and a bunny slippers in the reset!! why? i need that i back to the server.. please answer me!

Back