• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Duskiness team xD

The movie was made up nicely, but the scenario was a bit boring.
Actually, I'd like you to make a youtube movie for me... From an old cam i got.

Diden't like the movie to much, probebly cuz u were killing noobs but everything was cind of nice

The movie was made up nicely, but the scenario was a bit boring.
Actually, I'd like you to make a youtube movie for me... From an old cam i got.

Sorry, but I don't have a time to make movies. You know school, 3rd class in Polish High School = not too much free time.

@splody
I don't belive you xD.Let try kill higher lvl solo and show me move ;>. But ok it's yours opinion and i respect it :)

Last edited:
Ohh, here comes the pvp-master no1 knows the name of :0

You are a no1 in PvP, too. You shouldn't forget that.

Or wait... I forgot that you're counting yourself the PvP Master.. 3 Death and 1 Kill is for you a winning stat. Man.. You're UEing level 100ers char on a 180ms and call yourself the PvPmaster. You just randomly UE in stacks and got no friends and call this PvP. No1 is really caring for you because you are no reason to care about. The problem with you is that you always come back untill you're level 100. Sometimes people have to leave and can't sit on their computer the whole day and the whole night.

A typical Qknight kill:

Some people are going to kill some1 at Okolnir. they take skull and kill the guy. Qknight comes and dies. Comes again and dies.

Qknight doesn't care that he just reached level 200. He wants to kill people.
So he comes back.

The PKs are getting crazy because they can't hide at Okolnir.
Let's call the one PK who took the 15min Joe.
Joe is getting angry. This Qknight bastard is already level 150 and still comes back.
Then Joe's mother comes in the room and he has to turn of the computer. His mum tells him to do it now. Joe is angry but his mother, too.

But there's a guy who's angry aswell. It's Qknight and he wants to have Revenge!!!
He doesn't care that he just lsot 70level and the 12 hours taking the levels.

So it had to happn. Joe's mother goes and wants to turn of the electornic to Joe's room. So Joe jumps up and says "STOP!!! I do it."
Joe turns of his computer and dies...

Qknight earned a crystal.

You see a life crystal. It weighs 5.00 oz. It was made when Joejoe [231] was slain by Qknight [127].

Qknight goes loses PZ. Goes to his DP, opens the crystal BP and puts the crystal in it.

Qknight is proud now and tells the people in the forum this.

Haha Joejoe you failed at Okolnir.. Killed by a level 127ms.. You suck so hard Im master of Pvp HUhaushuahuA

End of the story :>

'exiva "Morgan Blood"'
come do it. I knmow you don't have a life

huhuhuhuhuh, what a great story!
I know you are exynia and morgan blood but since ur NEVER online on that chars, so i dont think thats ur only chars now, is it?

I know you are exynia and morgan blood but since ur NEVER online on that chars, so i dont think thats ur only chars now, is it?

No, i'm "never" online on these chars because Im just "never" online

Lol

Nicely countered? Not really atm i can't login... well i can but then it might be a lil laggy because Im at my dads house.
I got holidays some I more active at the forums than on game.
When my mates call me on MSN i login. but i dont really play by my own.. Only when im.. Feeling good :D

okay im off again. gonna watch KoQ

i like stories that are based on fackts :D and it is really stupid what you do, die and come back not taking skull and not letting some skulled pz dude to loose his pz for a long time...

BACK ON TOPİC, movie was fine......

You are a no1 in PvP, too. You shouldn't forget that.

Or wait... I forgot that you're counting yourself the PvP Master.. 3 Death and 1 Kill is for you a winning stat. Man.. You're UEing level 100ers char on a 180ms and call yourself the PvPmaster. You just randomly UE in stacks and got no friends and call this PvP. No1 is really caring for you because you are no reason to care about. The problem with you is that you always come back untill you're level 100. Sometimes people have to leave and can't sit on their computer the whole day and the whole night.

A typical Qknight kill:

Some people are going to kill some1 at Okolnir. they take skull and kill the guy. Qknight comes and dies. Comes again and dies.

Qknight doesn't care that he just reached level 200. He wants to kill people.
So he comes back.

The PKs are getting crazy because they can't hide at Okolnir.
Let's call the one PK who took the 15min Joe.
Joe is getting angry. This Qknight bastard is already level 150 and still comes back.
Then Joe's mother comes in the room and he has to turn of the computer. His mum tells him to do it now. Joe is angry but his mother, too.

But there's a guy who's angry aswell. It's Qknight and he wants to have Revenge!!!
He doesn't care that he just lsot 70level and the 12 hours taking the levels.

So it had to happn. Joe's mother goes and wants to turn of the electornic to Joe's room. So Joe jumps up and says "STOP!!! I do it."
Joe turns of his computer and dies...

Qknight earned a crystal.

You see a life crystal. It weighs 5.00 oz. It was made when Joejoe [231] was slain by Qknight [127].

Qknight goes loses PZ. Goes to his DP, opens the crystal BP and puts the crystal in it.

Qknight is proud now and tells the people in the forum this.

Haha Joejoe you failed at Okolnir.. Killed by a level 127ms.. You suck so hard Im master of Pvp HUhaushuahuA

End of the story :>

'exiva "Morgan Blood"'
come do it. I knmow you don't have a life

great story!

Back