• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Dying bug

gyahu

Reaction score
First of all, i want to thank the page for helping us (rookie scripters) with our projects.
The problem i have, which i can't even identify where is it, is that creatures no longer die. They loose all their hp, but they keep steel, with no name, or life, but the don't drop dead, so they don't drop loot either. Only once the one who killed it logs out, and then logs in, they die. If anyone could help me i would be eternally thankful and would give REP.

Is a error with creaturescripts onKill or onDeath. Look through your creaturescripts. Remove one by one to look which script is causing this error.

I tried by removing all at once (i wasn't going to try one by one, unless i was completely sure that was the problem), and they still don't drop dead.

Back