• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Dymy's Thread

ezNFR6goblin.JPG

I really like your mappings. Your last was less good but it's still pretty good!

Last edited:
That dwarven tree hurts my eyes D:

But I second what Luffy said.

unique :) i like it. Also the mountian-dirt cave looks pretty decent and yeah it fills screen :)

I'm not sure if I like how the temperate climate plants and the jungle plants look when mixed together.

But aside from that it's looking nice! I really like the depot, especially the stairs, and also how you have multiple ground levels in your city as though it were built into the side of a hill.

I also like your use of borders and multiple ground type mixtures.

That gate is kinda creative, I liked it, but you should make the last floor of it.

Your mapping is quite simple, but it has it charm specially being an older version.

I like that first pic so much! A very nice way to make a gate! XD

To anyone wondering, it's not "ripped" or shit, he liked it and he PMd me about it.

I guess the top of the gate and mountain is unfinished, but the rest looks nice and playable.

Great stuff with the gate... Awesome and i may use that idea in my mapping works. :)

Regarding the rest, hmm nothing too "great" but at the same time it's simple and clean, and so easy on the eye especially for the old style sprites!

Back