• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Dymy's Thread

Start small town.
YlPqSZscreenshot_2012-07-8-11-50-6.png

^_^

Nice, a well built gate. Im not sure about the random wheat on the mountain on the left side, but its a nice piece.

I really dislike those poles you used on the corners, it just looks like crap. Remove it, and it'll be awesome

It looks pretty cool, but I just don't like how the stone railing goes over the plant. It simply looks strange to me. But oh well..

46626015.jpg

57269097.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Hi, I'm not sure I can show it here, but I will not assume a new gallery, I have only one icon. The first weapon made ​​from 0 in Paint, then judge him.
This is a Krush Varrok.
krushvarrok.gif

Last edited:
I suggest you to save your images as PNG, that will improve the quality.

nice but need more definition the image :S

i like simple/detailed

I like it, however imo it's to empty, and the houses look too squarish and flat.

Gogogogo gothic 2 ots! Looks fantastic, one of best rpg's - this game will never die! :) I also like the idea it's 7.6 (or 7.72, doesn't rly matter) which gives it rly oldschool atmosphere.

But on screen with Khorinis south gate you could add some grass tufts. And I'm very unhappy because most former pics dont work :l Are at least some of them from that project? If yes I'd be very happy if you could repost em.

maybe start serwer,
but I still have a lot to do
completing port districts and the city will be completely ready

Back