• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Dynamic status by Paxton.

No, i mean i wanna collect players online for world_id 0 and different for world_id 1 for example. I tried but it just keep loading.

You are welcome on kleksoria.com!
Please visit new open tibia forum with it's own ots list. otservers.net!

Last edited:
It means your jquery has not been loaded properly.

Try to put the line which includes jquery.js at the top of the document.

Aha thanks, now working great for both worlds :)

You are welcome on kleksoria.com!
Please visit new open tibia forum with it's own ots list. otservers.net!

Last edited:
Paxton, I installed your script on my server (and it worked great, had it for two days), but it made my entire dedicated server start to lag, and freeze out. Server save took sometimes up to 5-6 minutes. (on binary). I've read your posts, and you say, "It won't make you lag, It won't make you lag!". I would like you to test it out or check it again, because when I removed the script (used old htdocs I made before implementing), the server was nearly cleansed of all the lag.

Maybe you've been DDOS'ed?

This couldn't case lag, even if someone set interval for 100ms.

I've checked netstat quite a few times, and it doesn't seem like it. I thought that at first, it was lagging so terribly.

Although, I removed it, and there is no more lag :(

i have registered there just to negate your thoughts. if people who used script said it lag then something must be definitely wrong?

so my first thought : it won't lag because you tested it with 1 player in database and you as 1 visitor viewing website? :huh: ekmh......?? this dynamic status will perform much live queries (which by the way are poor done - you dont need to select * because there is only need to get amount of players being online) mainly, script like this cant exist without cache instead performing live queries for every page that visitor is viewing. 100ms??!! LOL imagine 30-50 visitors (which is standard in my site) viewing pages in multiple tabs.

calculations according to your script
random_value(30,50) (peoples) * random_value(1,5) (tabs) * 10 (refreshes per second) = gives min. 300/max 2500 refreshes per second. imagine now if it will be really so LIGHT for server.

to prove these facts i have done quite fast test, especially for you - to prove these facts (and well, dont be surprised - it lagged)

Usualy there isn't more than 5 users at same time, so you have done much much more.

Second, ONE query takes 0.020 ms, so I don't know how much it takes with you, you have some really bad tests.

And there is 1000ms each no 100ms.

Usualy there isn't more than 5 users at same time, so you have done much much more.

Second, ONE query takes 0.020 ms, so I don't know how much it takes with you, you have some really bad tests.

And there is 1000ms each no 100ms.

Hmm.. how about ONE query x 200~ (avg players on my server) + all at the same time :confused:

Hmm.. how about ONE query x 200~ (avg players on my server) + all at the same time :confused:

You don't understand, there is one query for each online user AT WEBSITE, even if you got 200 players online, there is maybe 5 users on website.

You don't understand, there is one query for each online user AT WEBSITE, even if you got 200 players online, there is maybe 5 users on website.

Many players have opened web browser with server's page, in free time looking at highscores etc. :p

Many players have opened web browser with server's page, in free time looking at highscores etc. :p

Still, it won't lag.

You people are crazy about those queries, if you see more than 5 query you cry, but the ture is 5 query won't take longer than 50ms.

just wondering.. is SELECT * FROM `players` really necessary there? Cant it be just id or name?

omg my sign dosent work any more:O i moved it to my dedicated server and i stop working:S syphero.mine.nu check that out and see if you know the problem thanks!
it just load but when it have load it say noting:S

Back