• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Easier way to make lots of houses

DedicatedOT

Reaction score
Is there an easier way to map out houses and house tiles? Takes forever to map the house tiles for every individual one.

Brush size doesn't matter.

When you copy and paste houses, the tiles don't copy... So you have to do it 1 by 1... There must be a better way...

The problem with SHIFT+Click is that it doesn't make new house tiles for it. If it had an option that lets you copy and paste the house and it automatically makes new house tiles for the new house, it would save a lot of time...

Hold shift then select the things you want to copie? :eek:
Stop failing.

OnTopic;
What's bad with making housetiles for 50+ houses? It's about as easy as it'll ever get.
I think that coppying an existing house in RME would assign those housetiles to the house that you coppied, am I right?
'Sadly', you'll have to do this by hand.

Stop failing.

OnTopic;
What's bad with making housetiles for 50+ houses? It's about as easy as it'll ever get.
I think that coppying an existing house in RME would assign those housetiles to the house that you coppied, am I right?
'Sadly', you'll have to do this by hand.

I really hope the next RME will make this easier. Housetiles really really tedious when you add alot of houses...

agreed, i made around 700 houses (i guess it was more but W/E xD BTW it was a Rl tibia map) manually and i never cried about that.... you are just too lazy
Yeah, I recreated, renamed, and set correct rents to nearly 1000 houses in Real Tibia Map.

Is there an easier way to map out houses and house tiles? Takes forever to map the house tiles for every individual one.

Omg, I think that was a record of laziness in Otland so far...

if anyone know someone that is more lazy, please give a proof link because I have to watch that then....

Sincerely

it really cant get any easier than it is now... ur basically asking for a a click-and-house, what i mean by that is: a ready house in your map editor (whether its rme or simeone) where u click the house, click on map and BOOM u have a finished house, thats never gonna happen ;)

Heh heh. Just because you guys don't know a better and more efficient way to map doesn't mean you should call me lazy -.-

Working harder doesn't always get you results...

Heh heh. Just because you guys don't know a better and more efficient way to map doesn't mean you should call me lazy -.-

Especially if the editor crashes every 1 ms, as in my case.
I prefer using RME 1.1.7 because 1.1.8 has several broken features.

Last edited:

LazYYyYyYy i can bet that you are one of those persons that prefer to call the restaurant for the food instead of going there and enjoy the day taking fresh air talking with someone.... also what u want an automatic tool that all u need to do is just one click and the tool auto select the name and auto select the house tiles even the exit position? lol Sorry, not possible...

LazYYyYyYy i can bet that you are one of those persons that prefer to call the restaurant for the food instead of going there and enjoy the day taking fresh air talking with someone.... also what u want an automatic tool that all u need to do is just one click and the tool auto select the name and auto select the house tiles even the exit position? lol Sorry, not possible...

ever heard of the saying work smarter not harder? well it kind of applies to many tedious tasks in hosting an ot...dont bother posting if you dont have nothing reasonable to say.

Back