• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Edited Evolera 10.98 Map!

Lucifer

Reaction score
Hello guys

I Have been editing the Evolera 8.6 map to my own Evolera 10.98 map.
I Just Edit for fun when i have nothing to do.

Original Mapper: GOD WILLE

I'am mapping it by my self, i add my own spawns. its not just editing the map to 10.98. Adding new spawns/citys to.

hlq27WP.png

QHq3eg3.png

Last edited:
Have been working in some new spawns today.
Have more things to do in this spawn but its always funny to show something new.

5SVy74n.png

YJ9LlsF.png

hBoBNeX.png

To kill bosses you need to be 4 players.

i932hJm.png

Just started a new hunting place today!

JIqyQYb.png

Traning monks!
Just a wall/tile edit from 8.6 to 10.98

LvJF2fq.png

BACK after 1 week of vacation

You need to kill bosses to get money in Evolera. This is no other way to get money if u dont kill bosses.
The first Boss are finished!

You need to be 4 players to teleport to the boss!
jsCoTLA.png

The teleport will bring you here!
kL7zOZd.png

You need to cross the bridge to get to the boss!
24h3JfP.png

The boss will be spawned here!
xIjdWgn.png

BACK after 1 week of vacation

You need to kill bosses to get money in Evolera. This is no other way to get money if u dont kill bosses.
The first Boss are finished!

You need to be 4 players to teleport to the boss!
jsCoTLA.png

The teleport will bring you here!
kL7zOZd.png

You need to cross the bridge to get to the boss!
24h3JfP.png

The boss will be spawned here!
xIjdWgn.png

Can you tell me the ID for the floor you are standing on, on the third image? Also, i really like the teleports area :)

First of all, absolutely, great pieces, but looks like you use automagic abit too much - not sure if you actually do but you map like it is.

Just something you can think about, otherwise, nice work :) Looking forward to see more.

New Quest Room!

Ubm4qVA.png

n8UMVOC.png

First of all, absolutely, great pieces, but looks like you use automagic abit too much - not sure if you actually do but you map like it is.

Just something you can think about, otherwise, nice work :) Looking forward to see more.

Yes i do bro ^^ I will think about it and make something about it. Thank you for your beautiful comment! :D

Back