• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Edited Evolera 10.98 Map!

I'm interested in your bosses. Are they like normal mobs but hit harder and more hp or does special things happen

I'm interested in your bosses. Are they like normal mobs but hit harder and more hp or does special things happen
Every player who attack that monster will get a randomly reward.

The bridge!

The player will need to protect the bridge from the other players

The player who has been most on the bridge will get a donate item at the end of the week!

Thank you @oen432 for the beautiful shrines :)

Not sure if you understood my question. I don't care about the loot. How is your bosses designed?
1. Are they like normal monsters but with more attack and more hp(like real tibia bosses) or
2. They require tactics. Like example mmorpg bosses like world of Warcraft

Where you got the data-pack itself? the 8.6 ones before updating?
Would be cool if you shared the spells folder.

Not sure if you understood my question. I don't care about the loot. How is your bosses designed?
1. Are they like normal monsters but with more attack and more hp(like real tibia bosses) or
2. They require tactics. Like example mmorpg bosses like world of Warcraft

Before entering the boss teleport, each voc must rent a special spell that can damage the forest. For regular spells, do no damage to the boss. In order to be teleported to the boss you have to be 4 players with different vocation.

Knight:

Must block and be fast with exeta super res for it changes target quickly. Knight is the one who blocks 60% of the boss's hit. If knight is not able to make exeta super res then you can expect that the others in the team die because they cannot handle a hit by the boss.

Druid:

Must help with exura sio, without the help of the druid, so the knight heal cannot do enough.

Paladin / Sorc:

Make the biggest damage, without them, it will take forever to kill the boss.

Boss Room:

After 25 minutes the room restarts, so all players will be teleported to the temple and the boss will get full hp again.

Where you got the data-pack itself? the 8.6 ones before updating?
Would be cool if you shared the spells folder.

When I started building on the server I had just evolera 8.6 map.

I've fixed everyone's spells completely from scratch, all scripts from scratch. So everything is new, the only thing I kept was how the map look even that I have changed with new spirits that belonging to 10.98.

Stairs up to the shops on the bridge side & some houses.

We have add some system when you step on the large gems you will get extra speed, 25% more damage & 30% more protect.
It will spawn every 30 minuts randomly in the bridge map.

So basically cipsoft boss. Just a normal monster with high damage and high hitpoints

So basically cipsoft boss. Just a normal monster with high damage and high hitpoints

Yeah, but some change on the voc, knight can block 60% from the boss hits, paladin, sorc, druid can't.
Sorc/paladin spells & weapons hit harder on that monster than druids and knights.
And the monster target change really fast.

But yeah very balanced basic cipsoft boss.

Back